Wrassling Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Wrassling Thread

Post by Poonoo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:32 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 am
Now that I know all the details, Sexy Star can fuck off out of the business. She was always shit and sloppy, but she is a straight up cunt for doing that. I hope this finally ends her shitty fucking career.

Lucha Underground will have to thank their fans for booing the shit out of her when she got the belt and they quickly changed plans. Imagine her being champ now with all that shit taped over a year in advance, they'd be so fucked trying to push her as a "hero to young girls".
While it certainly has effected future bookings in the US, I doubt it'll stop her booking with AAA, since they are notoriously scummy and will probably continue to push Sexy Star seeing as this controversy has given them publicity
And there are rumours she and her husband are linked to the cartels.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:42 am

Fuck WWE, Fuck WWE, Fuck this company, Fuck Vince, Fuck his kids, fuck HHH, Fuck Jason Jordan, FUCK REIGNS, Fuck Enzo,
Fuck Women's Wrestling, Fuck Angle, Fuck Paul Heyman, Fuck Jinder Mahal, FUCK the Singh brothers, Fuck Booker T, Fuck Otunga, Fuck Cole and fuck all the others ruining WWE!

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Can you fuck it, sucka?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Pushing Roman Reigns over Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens and anybody else the internet likes reminds me of Blob's mentality of how sacrificing Bernie for Hilary was best in the long run because Hilary "appeals to more people." And look where that got them.
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:49 pm

People are just tsundere for Roman. They will realize one day. Surely they will. Any moment now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:49 pm
People are just tsundere for Roman. They will realize one day. Surely they will. Any moment now.
He is kind of getting a fanbase. If they just kept the title on him when he won it in Philly two years ago when the crowd was white fucking hot for him (mind you, this was the same crowd that booed him two Royal Rumbles in a row) they'd be where they want to be. But no "the chase." "There's money in the chase." Fuck the chase. Hogan got over because the title was on him and they kept it there.

Someone just needs to kill Vince or bomb Titan Towers.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:11 pm

I should mention i don't watch WWE except for videos of matches, fuck actually watching the product. Also i just had read about No Mercy 2017, i couldn't contain myhatred of the WWE costant bullshit anymore
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:59 pm

I'm still amazed they attempted to get people hyped about a Finn Balor match by promising he won't have the Demon paint, the coolest thing about the guy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 pm

That's almost as dumb as Kane without a mask. Who would do such a thing? Oh wait.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:59 pm
I'm still amazed they attempted to get people hyped about a Finn Balor match by promising he won't have the Demon paint, the coolest thing about the guy.
It's the only interesting thing about him. He's been boring as shit in WWE and NXT (after people got over his entrance he was nothing), he was only good in New Japan because he was a heel and lead/created the Bullet Club. He is not a babyface at all, he is way too bland and boring for that. I know WWE has overused the "chickenshit heel" lately but that role suits him very well, and with him being skinny and tiny compared to everyone else it would work even better.

Why they haven't pulled the trigger on a WWE version of the Bullet Club I will never know. That shit has money printed all over it, but like the failed WCW invasion angle they did Vince is allergic to making money of something he didn't create.

But back to Balor, why the fuck isn't he in the paint every damn PPV? That's kind of an incentive to pay money for the network, since you don't see him and the elaborate entrance on Raw but now he only does it what, 2 or 3 times a year? Fuck that.

This is why I barely pay attention to WWE anymore and only follow New Japan closely (though the Destruction shows recently were stupid, they split one show into 3 nights and it shows with all the shitty tag matches to fill it up with no IWGP title match on any of them). And Lucha Underground too but that show has gone to shit and I am watching the last few episodes now to get it over with since I don't think Season 4 is happening and sadly, good riddance since the show needs to be put down. They destroyed all the good buzz they got from Season 1 by burying the ever loving shit out of Pentagon, building one and a half seasons around the rise of fucking Sexy Star and Matanza's shitty title reign that didn't have a proper payoff. It's the equivalent of Stone Cold not getting the WWF title after getting over in 1997 by mid 1999. Could you imagine if Austin lost to Shawn Michaels and kept losing until then and instead pushed... I don't know, Test? That is what LU did. Idiots.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.