Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Uguuboi

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:17 pm

A girl I was pursuing was into Beastars hard-core, and it turned out she was a furry. That's all I know about it.

Gonna watch the new Lloyd Show episode when I get home, and possibly learn the actual name. This one apparently involves ninja girl getting tentacle'd, with the hero doing nothing because he's having too much fun doing magic.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:22 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:17 pm
A girl I was pursuing was into Beastars hard-core, and it turned out she was a furry. That's all I know about it.

Gonna watch the new Lloyd Show episode when I get home, and possibly learn the actual name. This one apparently involves ninja girl getting tentacle'd, with the hero doing nothing because he's having too much fun doing magic.
Link?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:30 pm

The only magic that could make you forget about tentacles would be magic that can summon even more tentacles.
Uguuboi wrote:
Did you think the fursuit watching you while you were having sex was just a giant teddy bear?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:30 pm
The only magic that could make you forget about tentacles would be magic that can summon even more tentacles.
Uguuboi wrote:
Did you think the fursuit watching you while you were having sex was just a giant teddy bear?
We didn't get that far, though I'm not sure I can say I regret that, sadly. Zoomers are into weird stuff, so avoiding the furs might not be possible.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:57 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:22 pm
Uguuboi wrote:

Link?
Dainanaoji, the episode that just came out like last night.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 am

Kaiserfaggot likes Beastars - dealbreaker.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 01, 2024 12:07 pm

Yeah, seems I chose wisely.

Cartoon dragons vomiting out waifus it is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed May 01, 2024 1:06 pm

Is here something new related to Lucky Star coming out? I keep seeing stuff about it now, but I'm not sure if it's nostalgia or not.

Also, Kagami is Number Ichiban.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 01, 2024 1:32 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 1:06 pm
Is here something new related to Lucky Star coming out? I keep seeing stuff about it now, but I'm not sure if it's nostalgia or not.
I think the manga is technically still going on thanks to spin-off shit, but there hasn't been anything in animated form in over a decade.
It's probably just dementia.
-Yours Truly

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed May 01, 2024 1:41 pm

It's bizarre to think all the anime girls of the past would be middle-aged now.