Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am

It was a while ago. Sorry if I forgot about Videl being worthless like all the humans.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 am

You should have known better.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am
It was a while ago. Sorry if I forgot about Videl being worthless like all the humans.
Mr Satan saved the world though
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:04 pm

And almost redeemed the saga. Any chapter/episode that was about him and not your SSJ level shenanigans was a welcome sight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm

I haven't seen GT but I doubt it's worse than Buu saga. Buu Saga seriously fucking sucked and was more boring than doing your taxes.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/dragon-ball-super/videos

Seriously, nigga? 123 episodes already? You better be telling me this shit got rolled in with normal dragon ball z or something. I can't believe they've pumped out so much already. Jeez.

At least in JoJo, 123 episodes is 3 entire arcs.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm
I haven't seen GT but I doubt it's worse than Buu saga. Buu Saga seriously fucking sucked and was more boring than doing your taxes.
It's worse. Yes, really. Though it's probably shorter than the Buu arc. Not sure.

Some fans are doing a restoration of GT with better audio recorded from the original broadcast, because Toei threw away the original sound masters. I picked it up from the torrents and I appreciate all the hard work they put into it, but....
... it's still GT. I tried watching it and I want to put my fist through my TV.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

The last arc, or rather, the last battle of GT is a mess same as the Buu Saga. In fact it hits a lot of the same beats, with one distinction - you know who the hero is going to be. Buu saga had this thing where at first you thought Gohan was going to be the hero. Then Gotenks. Then Vegito. Then, finally, Goku again.
rabidtictac wrote:
At least in JoJo, 123 episodes is 3 entire arcs.
Four arcs. Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency were like 26 episodes for the whole thing. Stardust Crusaders was 48 episodes for the whole thing and Diamond is Unbreakable was 39 episodes for the whole thing. That makes 113 episodes which leaves ten episodes to establish the inevitable Part 5 they're doing.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:10 pm
It's worse. Yes, really. Though it's probably shorter than the Buu arc. Not sure.
I wouldn't say that. Everybody shits on GT but I certainly enjoyed it and it has its good points. It's certainly better than Super for one. GT has decent animation, great music, some decent concepts that weren't particularly put to good use and a complete lack of filler owing to it being a Toei original production.

It is also shorter than the entire Buu saga (both the original Dragon Ball Z and the Kai versions)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:03 pm
It is also shorter than the entire Buu saga (both the original Dragon Ball Z and the Kai versions)
I liked Kai fairly well. I always recommend that version to noobs.
But I was so disappointed with how they handled the Buu arc. It was so bloated and tedious in Z and I was hoping they'd edit it down to a sleeker and tighter pace. But I'm not really sure if they cut anything out at all.
I only noticed the most egregious filler eps being gone. (Gohan going on a date with some chick, and Vegeta meeting some talking intestinal worms inside Buu's body and getting terrified of them.) It was still as slow and boring as ever except now the image is cropped to 16:9 and Mr. Satan and Videl have the wrong voices.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Which has better animation: super or GT?

Also on a scale of fuck to sudoku, how bad are they each?

I'm seeing all these weird fuck characters in dragon balls fighter Z and I'm curious who they are, like that stupid egyptian cat.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm
Which has better animation: super or GT?
The animation is GT, no contest.