Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 pm

It probably isn't full canceled, but having a long break.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Dragon Ball never truly dies. They're probably just brainstorming to find something that tops "Shounen fighting tournament for the fate of entire realities" in terms of stupid power escalation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 pm

I watched a few episodes of the 80's Gaygaygay no Kitaro. Was alrite.
Dragging Balls will probably come back but I hope it dosen't.
Imagine if in the possible two year gap (since GNK will probably be 100 or so epidoes) between seasons more of the cast dies.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 am

There is still a Dragon Ball Super movie in the works. It's supposedly going to focus on the Saiyan's homeworld of Sadala (Why isn't it called Saiya?) and the Saiyan God.

But yeah, Masako Nozawa is 81. Not sure if taking long hiatuses is a good idea. But I would be down for a yearly theatrical film. The two recent films are much more memorable (and well animated) than anything that happened in Super.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:14 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 am
There is still a Dragon Ball Super movie in the works. It's supposedly going to focus on the Saiyan's homeworld of Sadala (Why isn't it called Saiya?) and the Saiyan God.

But yeah, Masako Nozawa is 81. Not sure if taking long hiatuses is a good idea. But I would be down for a yearly theatrical film. The two recent films are much more memorable (and well animated) than anything that happened in Super.
The name of the planet was Planet Vegeta and Planet Plant before, You mean the world the Saiyans came from before they on that planet?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:52 am

I finished watching Fist of the North star. I'll look up highlights for Part 2 but overall i'll skip it. I'm not sure what to watch now
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:05 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:14 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 am

The name of the planet was Planet Vegeta and Planet Plant before, You mean the world the Saiyans came from before they on that planet?
Yes.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:52 am
I finished watching Fist of the North star. I'll look up highlights for Part 2 but overall i'll skip it. I'm not sure what to watch now
I was able to read some scans of the mango and it's really good too. The art adds a lot. The old animation is fine for what it was, but the mango looks very nice by comparison.

But if you're looking for something to watch, try checking out some of the works of Go Nagai. I'll watch the new devilman thing eventually, but I hear good things about old devilman and violence jack. I like manzinger/mazinkaiser myself. Mazinkaiser OAVs are basically Giant Robo except not for hipsters (aka the kind of people who even know what the hell Giant Robo is.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 pm

You're forgetting Go's greatest contribution to weebdom:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 pm
You're forgetting Go's greatest contribution to weebdom:

Or if you prefer the pure tism:

But back to cool shit:

The first 3-4 episodes of Getter Robo Armageddon are some of the best animu ever made. You can just imagine the series ends after that if you want. Earth gets fucked, robots are awesome, the end. Or you can watch to the end for giant robot valhalla.

Getter Robo Armageddon is legit a show about giant robots piloted by killers, psychopaths and Akuma from street fighter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome