Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Oh please, why would they bust him for shotacon or lolicon? As any creepy weebfuck can tell you, that shit is art, totally legal and in no way fucked up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:00 pm
Either the Hokutotards are less cucked than the Berserktards, or the Hokuto creator cares more about adaptations of his work.
Well he certainly likes his pachinko that's for sure. There's been like a dozen of them over the past decade, with the last few of them going as far as to introduce new characters. He even authorized pachinko versions of his non-HNK stuff like Hana no Keiji and Cyber Blue.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:04 am

The theatrical movies they did a decade ago were pretty good, but I don't think they're very accessible to newcomers. It kind of expects you to know the story already.
There was a kind of "meh" anime adaptation of the prequel Fist of the Blue Sky. But a new Fist of the Blue Sky anime will air next spring. Nobody knows if it's a remake or a sequel. I believe the original was only animated in 480i, so a remake might be nice.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 pm
I suppose we all should have been suspicious when his primary romance in his mango was between a 30s something man and a 16 year-old girl.
A lot of animu and mango is like that. Look at Armitage 3, it's some 30 year old dude wanting to fuck some robot that looks like a 15 year old girl who literally starts rubbing his shoulders and telling him how hot his wide shoulders are the first time she sees him.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 am

Kenshin was set in the 1800's where a 30 year old manlet marrying a 16 year old wasn't unusual. That ninja guy also fucked his 16 y/o waif though, why didn't I see the signs?
Watsuki liked the fill his manga with fuckhuge blogposts for the volumes. he came off as a real depressive. I don't know what goes through his head.
It's all ogre now, TV channel's are cancelling airings of the live action movies and Viz pulled the digital copies of his mange under order from Sueshia.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Kenshin 28/Kaoru 17
Did Shinomori Aoshi actually have sex with Misao (16)? Their relationship seemed one-sided to me, with Misao being the one in love.
Honestly, I can't really see it in his work. There's even a scene where some thugs are going to rape Misao, but when they see how young she is, they immediately lose interest and walk away, which insults her.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:00 pm
Hokutotards
I honestly read this as, "Hokutards," and immediately thought of the Hokuten from Final Fantasy Tactics and was wondering if you guys were talking about some anime adaptation of that story.

Then I read it again and was disappointed.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:21 am

Saber is basically Agrias, it's close enough.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:51 am

I'll probably be giving this a shot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Ain't that one from the Hellsing bloke? Didn't know it had an animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette