Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:49 am

Dragem Balls was first published in 1984. It's older than I am. So can I just say how sick I am of it?

Shounen is shit. Anime is shit. Anime shounen is kaio-ken x16 shit. DBZ hasn't been redeemable ever since.... Hell, at least the Namek arc. Which according to google, aired in 1990. So we're talking about a series that's been shit for as long as most of us on this board have been alive, or close to it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:15 am

The series should have ended with Frieza like planned.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:14 am

Namek is the best saga and actually feels like an adventure, not just waiting for the next big threat.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:44 am

Same thing with OG Z. I can't watch the Jap Opening with the Faulconer score without terrible dub music for the opening. Hits a certain point where you're better off with the Sub of Kai.

I still like Cell - although I'll concede it moves into guilty pleasure at best quickly afterwards.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:40 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:32 am
Go figure the guy with singing experience could make that passable. Why didn’t they just use the original song?
If I had to guess it was out of narcissism from Funi staff. Or because DBKai was like the last kids show where they could get away with that. It was in that weird era where DB was airing on Njgggerlodeon and Nurtutu was on Yidsney XD. Maybe Nick didn't like Japanese openings.
My first exposure to Dick Mangina singing was when Fagimation debuted their dub of Wan Piss on Coonami. I don't have anything to add I just remember it. I guess that means Funk dubbed that Wan Piss opening that was taken from Super Eurobeat (just listened to it its bad).
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:49 am
Dragem Balls was first published in 1984. It's older than I am. So can I just say how sick I am of it?

Shounen is shit. Anime is shit. Anime shounen is kaio-ken x16 shit. DBZ hasn't been redeemable ever since.... Hell, at least the Namek arc. Which according to google, aired in 1990. So we're talking about a series that's been shit for as long as most of us on this board have been alive, or close to it.
Hating DragemBall is a dumb opinion for failed normalfags. As expected of tasteless nigtac.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:03 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:32 am
Go figure the guy with singing experience could make that passable. Why didn’t they just use the original song?
The original was too Japanese. They didn't want to alienate their audience.
It's the kind of mentality that caused animu like YGO to be set in the USA for no reason, and having people in Pokemon eat "donuts" that are obviously onigiri.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:49 am
So we're talking about a series that's been shit for as long as most of us on this board have been alive, or close to it.
It ain't over until Nozawa-san croaks. At which point they'll probably just reboot everything with a non-geriatric cast.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:26 pm

JelloApocalypse is a cunt
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:32 pm

>working on an anime you hate pro bono
Only cuckold things.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:35 pm

I'm sure he was paid in exposure :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette