Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by mad bum » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:53 pm

For everyone to actively comments on this thread, kill yourselves you fucking weebs. (´・ω・`)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 pm

I’m not a weeb, but I am a Francophile, and that’s an even worse offense! Don’t worry, I plan on dispatching myself very soon.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Will didn't learn shit, did he? He has seen that his dipshit son was much too young and stupid to be let lose, let alone be promoted. The end result? A vapid moron that runs around in girl's clothes and is buddies with the psychotic moron Shia LaBeef.
Now he bankrolls him an anime? I can't get jiggy with that shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:53 pm
For everyone to actively comments on this thread, kill yourselves you fucking weebs. (´・ω・`)
Yeah, no
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:58 pm
Will didn't learn shit, did he? He has seen that his dipshit son was much too young and stupid to be let lose, let alone be promoted. The end result? A vapid moron that runs around in girl's clothes and is buddies with the psychotic moron Shia LaBeef.
Now he bankrolls him an anime? I can't get jiggy with that shit.
For some reason he seems to think the general public will love his son as much as he apparently does. The worst part is it's not even the good son. He's got an older son, from his first wife, who's much more normal.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Daddy's celebrity cred will never make him famous, at least not in a good way. The only correct choice is to keep him away from the public eye and hope that people forget about him, lest his antics turn his father into a complete joke.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 pm
Daddy's celebrity cred will never make him famous, at least not in a good way. The only correct choice is to keep him away from the public eye and hope that people forget about him, lest his antics turn his father into a complete joke.
More than he already has you mean, also it's going to take something huge to surpass the fact Will and his second wife (don't know aboutif the first was/is) were part of Scientology
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:12 am

Even more reasons to keep him in the basement or cellar. I can already picture the Anti-Scientology commercials:

"This... is your kid. And this... is your kid on Scientology. Be smart; don't do Scientology."
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:42 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:27 pm
For some reason he seems to think the general public will love his son as much as he apparently does. The worst part is it's not even the good son. He's got an older son, from his first wife, who's much more normal.
But that's not how it was supposed to go. Forget that he was divorced and already had a son. That doesn't look perfect. Will wanted Jada to be a top singer, him the top actor and his kids Jaden and Willow to be successful and beloved right from childhood. He wanted a fucking dynasty of nothing but sunshine and perfection.
Will, Jada, Willow and Jaden Smith. Loved by all, seen everywhere. That didn't quite work out. :lol:

His first son is smart enough to stay away from that shit entirely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!