Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 am

Britney Spears?
Theres a picture of her kid dressed as Freezer doing some kicking jump on a huge deck. That nigger can leap.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm
Which has better animation: super or GT?

Also on a scale of fuck to sudoku, how bad are they each?

I'm seeing all these weird fuck characters in dragon balls fighter Z and I'm curious who they are, like that stupid egyptian cat.
I had a look into it, and you know how that Supreme Kai shit was retarded in the Buu Saga? They went a step further and added "gods of destruction" that are more powerful versions of them and he is one of them. This series just keeps getting worse.

First Kame was god of the earth. Then the enemy was aliens (Saiyans). Then it was the supreme god tier alien (Frieza). Since the most powerful enemy in the universe was killed they had genetically engineered super beings because Toriyama realised he jumped the shark. Then after that it was some ancient magical enemy who was a threat to gods of the fucking universe. And now it's super gods of the universe. You can see now that Frieza was the logical conclusion to Dragonball (seriously, strongest man in the universe. There's no where else to go) but Toriyama liked the money too much and kept it going.

This is why I'm not bothering with Super. You have super Frieza who only lost last time because he totally never trained and was just born strong, and then you have these super gods from other universes. Just reading what the story is about is enough for me to not give a shit, it's beyond fucking stupid.

Dragonball GT didn't sound this dumb on paper, though I've never watched it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 am
rabidtictac wrote:

I'm seeing all these weird fuck characters in dragon balls fighter Z and I'm curious who they are, like that stupid egyptian cat.
I had a look into it, and you know how that Supreme Kai shit was retarded in the Buu Saga? They went a step further and added "gods of destruction" that are more powerful versions of them and he is one of them. This series just keeps getting worse.

First Kame was god of the earth. Then the enemy was aliens (Saiyans). Then it was the supreme god tier alien (Frieza). Since the most powerful enemy in the universe was killed they had genetically engineered super beings because Toriyama realised he jumped the shark. Then after that it was some ancient magical enemy who was a threat to gods of the fucking universe. And now it's super gods of the universe. You can see now that Frieza was the logical conclusion to Dragonball (seriously, strongest man in the universe. There's no where else to go) but Toriyama liked the money too much and kept it going.

This is why I'm not bothering with Super. You have super Frieza who only lost last time because he totally never trained and was just born strong, and then you have these super gods from other universes. Just reading what the story is about is enough for me to not give a shit, it's beyond fucking stupid.

They finally reached the end in powerlevel in Super, the supreme power in the multiverse rule from the 13th universe and can destroy any of the 12 inferior universe in an instant and the whole second tournament in Super is to determine which of the twelve universe will survive (the 7th).
GT was equally as terribe in action as Super, sure it didn't have as much bullshit but it was awful from the very start and the GT movie still is worse than Super: At least i fell something when watching Super , that movie was a boring and bland slog with an unlikable kid protagonist
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 am

Poonoo wrote:
First Kame was god of the earth. Then the enemy was aliens (Saiyans). Then it was the supreme god tier alien (Frieza). Since the most powerful enemy in the universe was killed they had genetically engineered super beings because Toriyama realised he jumped the shark. Then after that it was some ancient magical enemy who was a threat to gods of the fucking universe. And now it's super gods of the universe. You can see now that Frieza was the logical conclusion to Dragonball (seriously, strongest man in the universe. There's no where else to go) but Shueisha liked the money too much and kept it going.
FTFY
Shueisha would have been fucked if Dragon Ball ended, and when it did, they were. It took a hot minute for them to get moni back from Wan Piss, Nurutu, all that trash.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:10 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 am
GT was equally as terribe in action as Super, sure it didn't have as much bullshit but it was awful from the very start and the GT movie still is worse than Super: At least i fell something when watching Super , that movie was a boring and bland slog with an unlikable kid protagonist
It's weird because the final arc of GT on paper sounds interesting from when I read it ages ago. Shenron told them all to fuck off with all this revival crap and let people just die, so he splits himself into 7 dragons so they cant do it again (I think?) and punish them for overusing them. Goku leaves with Shenron once he is done so the dragonballs don't get used again.

The idea of Pan as a 100 year old woman seeing him again but losing him in the crowd, on paper, is a nice touch. Did they fuck up that saga that god damn badly? It sounds not shit on paper and addresses the problem of death not mattering.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:02 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:10 am
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 am
It's weird because the final arc of GT on paper sounds interesting from when I read it ages ago. Shenron told them all to fuck off with all this revival crap and let people just die, so he splits himself into 7 dragons so they cant do it again (I think?) and punish them for overusing them. Goku leaves with Shenron once he is done so the dragonballs don't get used again.

The idea of Pan as a 100 year old woman seeing him again but losing him in the crowd, on paper, is a nice touch. Did they fuck up that saga that god damn badly? It sounds not shit on paper and addresses the problem of death not mattering.
Shenron didn't they tell them anything like that before that plot twist, it was evil energy that accumulated everytime a wish was made on the dragon balls (Both the normal ones and the black stars balls that Kami died before he separated into Kami and Piccolo that cause the planet to blow up in a year if another wish isn't done but each time the balls are sent to planets throughout the universe)
and it sealed the real Shenron in the dragonball until the Shadow Dragon (who leake like smoke from cracks in the previously indestructible Dragon balls) and that leads to the final boss bein Syn/Omega Shenron who is a really bland who is absolutely retarded in powerlevel, he can can survive a fight with Gogeta SSJ4 (Second fused form of Goku and Vegeta (by using the Fusion dance and has a persolity closer to Goku unlike Vegito) that they fuse into while already at SSJ4)

The movie (A tv special it turns out) stars Goku Jr who starts off as a cowardly spoiled brat who's refusal to fight back cause Pan blood pressure to rise so high she fain and gets hospitalised. Goku Jr set off for Goku first home (Grandpa Gohan house) to find a Dragon ball and is joined by the leader of the bully. They face threats like a pack of wolves and a witch, a bridge snaps and Puck (yes really) fall to his apparent death, then there's a scene where Goku Jr save a Grizzly bear and her cub like Goku saved the turtle back at the beginning of DB. He then find the four star ball in the house and gets angry when Shenron doesn't show up, Goku suddenly appear and tell him he's brave and strong. An helicopter arrive with Pan and Puck, he thinks his wish was grandted and notice Goku dissapeared. The last scene is the junior division of the world martial tournament (I can't remember ig that's the right name) and two things happen: Goku and his opponent Vegeta JR (really) turn into Super Saiyans at an age younger than Goten and then Pan talk to Goku. THE END, now imagine all that bland with pretty bad writing.
I know it makes a bit angry just writing it down, this is how the Dragon ball franchise ended originally
-All fanbases are shit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:53 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

GT (at worst it feels stiff), Super has frames where the characters looks like a kid drew them. In my opinion? It varies, Super for a while was more tolerable but by the time they bring Future Trunks it's as bad as GT. GT is still worse because it has the movie that ends the timeline, it's so boring (another attempt at copying Early DB but done blandly) and end in a wet fart.
That's Beerus god of destruction introduced in the Battle of the Gods movie
So I should just watch that movie then, amirite? All the dbz movies I know of sound like super cringe, but I guess I can watch ONE of them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:55 am
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:46 am
Did i miss something? Freeza and Cell look the sames as in Z?
DBZ Cell: (fuck that's huge, not gonna repost here)
GT Cell: (dito)

I know I'm going into full sperg, but there's just something off putting about this.
You're talking as if DBZ Cell was consistent to begin with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am

Poonoo wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

That sounds fucking terrible.

Yeah, the first big power level was Demon King Piccolo. That made sense because the story was about Son Goku the monkey king and had a lot of supernatural stuff in it. So a king of demons was fine. Piccolo was all the evil split off from Kami (God) and given form. It was kind of cool when the Demon King finally died and reincarnated and readers realized the new version was evil, but not quite evil in the same way or as much. The ending of normal Dragon Ball is pretty alright.

Then the enemy was aliens. Raditz and Nappa were a huge jump. It was a threat so big even evil characters from previous arcs had to fight with Goku. Almost everyone died in the Saiyan arc. But it was also the point at which most of the characters became outclassed. IMO Dragon Ball should have stopped after the Saiyan arc, with the death of Vegeta. But ok, Toriyama had the most powerful alien.

I still maintain Frieza arc is not very good. There's a lot of scrambling around and bullshit with minor alien characters who have stupid names. Goku's slow boat to Namek is a meme.

I guess they went back to supernatural shit because they had nowhere to go after strongest alien in the universe. But it's a fucking asspull and a half to go from King Kai to Supreme Kais. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Buu Saga would have been so much better if it ended with Hercule befriending Buu and actually saving the earth that way. I don't think any DB/Z plot has ever ended nonviolently. Everything after Evil Buu comes out is pure retardation.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 am
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:53 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

GT (at worst it feels stiff), Super has frames where the characters looks like a kid drew them. In my opinion? It varies, Super for a while was more tolerable but by the time they bring Future Trunks it's as bad as GT. GT is still worse because it has the movie that ends the timeline, it's so boring (another attempt at copying Early DB but done blandly) and end in a wet fart.
That's Beerus god of destruction introduced in the Battle of the Gods movie
So I should just watch that movie then, amirite? All the dbz movies I know of sound like super cringe, but I guess I can watch ONE of them.
Hell no, it's so much fucking boring it's as bad as Bio Broly, i suggest either Bardock - The father of Goku (40 minutes) or the History of Trunks (48 minutes ) as the better written ones, sure they aren't perfect but they do what they set up to do and they keep the cringe low
-All fanbases are shit