Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:10 am
Tits aren't big enough
Close. Something looks wrong about the breast physics here to me. It looks even weirder in motion. But it's like they didn't account for her being upside down or something-- looks like she has an invisible bra.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Now I'm picturing CGI Berserk with DoA Beach Volleyball breast physics.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:10 am
The Japanese are already making a Live-action JoJo. It's an adaptation of Part 4. It's being directed by Ryuhei Kitamura.
AAAAAACTUALLY, Takashi Miike (Ichi the Killer, Thirteen Assassins, etc. etc.) is directing. His movies are often violent and bizarre, so it would seem he's a good fit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:52 pm

There better be some non-CGI cherry juggling in it!
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm
Always two, there are. No more, no less. A Spoony and a Cuckson.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2366
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 am

They can adapt JoJo by making it openly homosexual and about gay pride. Cue a billion articles from Salon, Slate and Jezebel about how the new shitty JoJo live-action TV Show starring everyone's favorite Benedict Cumberbund is combating harmful gender norms and working to eliminate heterosexual masculinity once and for all.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2366
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:55 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:10 am
The Japanese are already making a Live-action JoJo. It's an adaptation of Part 4. It's being directed by Ryuhei Kitamura.
AAAAAACTUALLY, Takashi Miike (Ichi the Killer, Thirteen Assassins, etc. etc.) is directing. His movies are often violent and bizarre, so it would seem he's a good fit.
I fucking love Takashi Miike, btw. Ichi the Killer is a great mango and a great movie. It's shocking how much of the essence of the manga was captured by the movie.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 am
They can adapt JoJo by making it openly homosexual and about gay pride. Cue a billion articles from Salon, Slate and Jezebel about how the new shitty JoJo live-action TV Show starring everyone's favorite Benedict Cumberbund is combating harmful gender norms and working to eliminate heterosexual masculinity once and for all.
Aren't the Pillar Men Arabic or something? That's definitely a problematic wrongthink villain.

(Though I guess you can always turn them into rednecks)

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: Starbucksville, Burgerland

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:39 pm

I don't know what they are. But just call them Aryan Supermen, and then they're OK to hate.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:01 pm

Using the German Mad Scientist accent, not the gay-sounding one. That would be homophobic.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2366
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:32 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 am
They can adapt JoJo by making it openly homosexual and about gay pride. Cue a billion articles from Salon, Slate and Jezebel about how the new shitty JoJo live-action TV Show starring everyone's favorite Benedict Cumberbund is combating harmful gender norms and working to eliminate heterosexual masculinity once and for all.
Aren't the Pillar Men Arabic or something? That's definitely a problematic wrongthink villain.

(Though I guess you can always turn them into rednecks)
They're South American actually.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest