Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
sigh

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by sigh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:13 am

Seele wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 am
Agents of Shield is still going? Could've sworn the poor viewership & below average writing got it cancelled years ago.
I was under the impression that after shitty start with Robbie Reyes as the Ghost Rider, this season would be the last, but I was wrong. They've got renewed for a 5th season.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Seele wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 am
Agents of Shield is still going? Could've sworn the poor viewership & below average writing got it cancelled years ago.
Well, as I understand it nobody watches network TV anyway, so they can put whatever shit they want on it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poundmeat

Post by Poundmeat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 pm

HOMO of CHUD wrote: And yeah, Flash is going to be embraced by the Tumblr crowd HARD. I hope they lean into Miller's sexuality and make Barry gay. It'd be a good way to set him apart from the TV show variant (a show that may very well be over by the time Flash Point comes out in, let's be generous and say 2020), and it'd make him the first major onscreen gay superhero, I believe.
http://www.chud.com/community/t/151528/ ... st_4331578

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:43 pm

Chud is really retarded
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Has anyone here been paying attention to the latest nontroversy with Marvel? Apparently Heather Antos (Gwenpool's editor) got some online ribbing over a milkshake selfie she took with a bunch of other female editors and now everyone in the company and industry are white-knighting the hell out of her because that constituted "harassment".

Forky

Post by Forky » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Why are they getting ribbed? (Other than for pleasure)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Do SJWS now get triggered over differing opinions regarding milkshakes or something? Have selfies finally become haram? Ya gotta provide us with more data.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 pm

TL;DR: A bunch of female editors at Marvel, including Heather Antos, took a selfie of themselves ordering milkshake. So a couple of trolls on Twitter commented on the photo, writing "Gee I wonder why Marvel sales are in the toilet". A few rude comments, but nothing to get upset about. But Heather Antos blew this out of proportion and made herself the victim of targeted harassment campaign, so everyone in Marvel and comic news sites are making this like it's the comicbook equivalent of GamerGate.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:21 pm

You can't even fart anymore without someone milking it for drama. I certainly can't wait for Red Skull to strawman the shit out of this again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:11 pm
everyone in Marvel and comic news sites are making this like it's the comicbook equivalent of GamerGate.
They'd love something like that. They'd get more attention on them than they've ever had in years.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:21 pm
I certainly can't wait for Red Skull to strawman the shit out of this again.
And unintentionally have a point while doing so.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.