Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Well, it's their shit to ruin. See if I care. The audience sure doesn't. If Disney wants to commit suicide by virtue signaling I'm fine with that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Capeshit fucking sucks and I hope this is the year hollywood finally kills all interest in it. But they won't. Nerds are like gamers and they're too mindcucked to realize the exploitation going on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 pm
Capeshit fucking sucks and I hope this is the year hollywood finally kills all interest in it. But they won't. Nerds are like gamers and they're too mindcucked to realize the exploitation going on.
As part of the non-mindcucked all i can say is, yeah your right
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:06 am

What bothers me about Rey is she's a violent psychopath. As said, the movie takes place the day after TFA yet she's so easily convinced of the greatness of Kylo that she assaults Luke when she thinks he was once mean to him, and the movie doesn't address it then or ever.

And she never outduels Luke. She sneak attacks him with her staff and he gets back up and uses a tv antenna to quickly disarm her. However, she then calls his lightsaber over and attemps TO KILL HIM and he kind of leans out of the way and uses the Force to hover there while she continues to threaten him with death... over Kylo fucking Ren.

Again, the movie never addresses it then or ever. It's like the old EU just before the reboot when the Jedi were all blood-thirsty assholes who literally brought down governments and murdered people of different ideologies over bullshit reasons. That is the greatest evidence that Disney doesn't give a shit about Star Wars or its characters and just wants to print money.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:37 am

I don't get to say this often because derailment is a DHI trope but: Wrong thread, dude.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:37 pm

ABC (Disney) is rebooting Greatest American Hero but with an Indian woman. They're that desperate.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:37 pm
ABC (Disney) is rebooting Greatest American Hero but with an Indian woman. They're that desperate.
Yeah, because current year reboots of classic TV shows always work out well
Just ask:
Ironside
Charlie's Angels
That A-Team movie they did
Dragnet
Bionic Woman
Kojak
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:12 pm

That won't stop them from trying it time again. Nothing scares them more than having to create an original IP from scratch.

Also SJW Marvel has fucked with my head so much that I had a dream about an alternate reality where Batman was only created so that white rich orphans could feel represented.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:12 pm
That won't stop them from trying it time again. Nothing scares them more than having to create an original IP from scratch.
I'm reminded of Blackadder IV. The one set in World War I, where all the generals insist on going over the top into No Man's Land, reasoning that because it didn't work the previous 17 times surely this time it must work.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:26 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:37 pm
Yeah, because current year reboots of classic TV shows always work out well
Just ask:
Ironside
Charlie's Angels
That A-Team movie they did
Dragnet
Bionic Woman
Kojak
Hawaii Five-O