Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:16 pm
tyvm? I don't speak nigger acronyms smh tbh fam.
Supernatural is fagshit anyway.
It really is. It started out pretty great though. Monster of the week, gotta find out how to kill it. Now it's all christfag, "destiny", "we choose free will!", bullshit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:57 am

I watched ONE season of supernatural and it was fagshit even then. There were a few okay monster of the week episodes and then it was straight into muh demons, muh holly bibble, muh prophecies. All with daytime soap opera-quality actors, inevitably generically pretty people with no talent or spice.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:57 am
I watched ONE season of supernatural and it was fagshit even then. There were a few okay monster of the week episodes and then it was straight into muh demons, muh holly bibble, muh prophecies. All with daytime soap opera-quality actors, inevitably generically pretty people with no talent or spice.
It's sad how those guys never developed as actors on account of staying with Supernatural since the dawn of time.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:01 am

The two homosexual lovers who starred in Supernatural could have been ok as actors if they'd moved on to something decent after a season or two. It's sad but true that they were the best actors onscreen in that show most of the time.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:54 am

They never moved on because at some point they realized Supernatural was as good as it was going to get for them. They were never going to be movie stars and the chances of either of them being on another highly successful show were unlikely; they're not exactly the most compelling or emotive of actors.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:36 pm

I think I watched a few episodes of the first, maybe also the second season. But fuck me if you'd ask me what they were about aside form the general premise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:33 am

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:54 am
They never moved on because at some point they realized Supernatural was as good as it was going to get for them. They were never going to be movie stars and the chances of either of them being on another highly successful show were unlikely; they're not exactly the most compelling or emotive of actors.
Jensen Ackles could've easily been in capeshit with his stupid bro personality.

Padelecki could've maybe expanded to psycho thrillers. He's got the Keanu Reeves look and dead pan voice down pat.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:19 am

Like Smallville and most other shitty tv shows, Supernatural could have been a lot better (would have been better) if they'd shifted the age range from 16-25 to a more 18-70 age range. That 16-25 shit is how you get the casts for young adult movies and direct-to-tv "feel good" teen dramas for girls to jack over. When you bring that cancer into capeshit, thrillers, horror or anything else, you fucking kill it dead and ruin any chance for quality.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Both the Supernatural guys did the smart thing. Many actors working in television (or in general)would be lucky as fuck to have a steady paying acting gig for over 10 years.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Supernatural also has an actual anime adaptation that nobody remembers.