Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:23 pm
I'm mad, a fucking Marvel employee (Max Bernis, writer of Moon Knight) made threats to use a guns to force fans or was it haters to performs sexual acts on him, tried to claim it was a joke. He crossed a line and if have a twitter you should report him, if you reported Spoony over his tweets then you should report this piece of shit that openly threaten people. In fact i know we hate Marvel put fuck it it should be reported to them too

I taking that seriously because there is a precedent of Sjws shooting and killing people
D&C did a video about it.
You'll have to post the tweet if you want me to report it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:24 pm
Charlar wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:23 pm
I'm mad, a fucking Marvel employee (Max Bernis, writer of Moon Knight) made threats to use a guns to force fans or was it haters to performs sexual acts on him, tried to claim it was a joke. He crossed a line and if have a twitter you should report him, if you reported Spoony over his tweets then you should report this piece of shit that openly threaten people. In fact i know we hate Marvel put fuck it it should be reported to them too

I taking that seriously because there is a precedent of Sjws shooting and killing people
D&C did a video about it.
You'll have to post the tweet if you want me to report it.
He deleted it so this is the best i got
Attachments
2018-01-09-153107.jpg
2018-01-09-153107.jpg (65.69 KiB) Viewed 695 times
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:23 pm

SJW Marvel 2.0 is here with Saladin Ahmed's Exile and yes that is a real cover
Attachments
2018-01-25-122643.jpg
2018-01-25-122643.jpg (90.55 KiB) Viewed 630 times
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Looks like someone just slapped together a bunch of unrelated pictures. What a fucking mess.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:41 pm
Looks like someone just slapped together a bunch of unrelated pictures. What a fucking mess.
I forgot to mention that the character in the lower right is alternate Kamala Khan, the muslim Miss Marvel, Upper left is alternate reality Valkyrie, center is alternate Blink (616 Blink was an X-Men), lower
Lower left is obviously alternate reality Wolverine (whether it's an alternate Logan or Laura i don't know) and Upper right is an alternate reality Khan the Conqueror called Iron Lad that turned heroic.
They are assembled by White Nick Fury a.k.a now as the Unseen (a being similar to the Watchers) when 616 reality is threatened
Last edited by Charlar on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-All fanbases are shit

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:57 pm

This won't sell, because one'note minorities just aren't enough anymore. You've got to combine at least two or more categories in the same minority now or it just isn't progressive enough.

For example, that brown sword dude at the top had better be gay, too.
That guy on the bottom right needs to identify as both a wolf AND bear or it's no good.
Both the cyborg and the alien chick in the gender need to be both kinds of transgender (pre and post, male and female) to more fully encapsulate the diversity. She also needs to be one of the many kinds of rape victim, as well as identify as pansexual.
Lastly, the child wolverine needs to be a pedo stalker with a thing for underage females his own apparent age, which is OK so long as he stays cute.

You have do these things, when your audience can't be trusted to operate a motor vehicle and you want them to buy hard.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:57 pm
This won't sell, because one'note minorities just aren't enough anymore. You've got to combine at least two or more categories in the same minority now or it just isn't progressive enough.

That guy on the bottom right needs to identify as both a wolf AND bear or it's no good.
Both the cyborg and the alien chick in the gender need to be both kinds of transgender (pre and post, male and female) to more fully encapsulate the diversity. She also needs to be one of the many kinds of rape victim, as well as identify as pansexual.
Lastly, the child wolverine needs to be a pedo stalker with a thing for underage females his own apparent age, which is OK so long as he stays cute.

You have do these things, when your audience can't be trusted to operate a motor vehicle and you want them to buy hard.
Marvel does not care for profits only to virtue Signal
I bet they are all LGBT, oh and one of their first issus was them confronting the true evil of Detroid: Whites (I wish i was kidding )
Last edited by Charlar on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Why can't they make a trans hero with Down Syndrome? All of these SJW heroes I've seen so far have a surprising lack of (actual for realz) mental disabilities.

(Though I guess Squirrel Girl looks the part...)
Charlar wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:53 pm
I forgot to mention that the character in the lower right is Kamala Khan, the muslim Miss Marvel, new look. Yes seriously
What in the actual fuuuuuuu...?!

Didn't she just used to be a slender Muslim girl (showing way too much hair btw) with stupid balloon fists?
Tony Schiavone wrote:
I think she's supposed to be the new Valkyrie. Also she's definitely lesbian.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:00 pm

She? You can't just fucking draw a guy, give him a stupid hairdo and call him a she for fuck's sake!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:43 pm
Why can't they make a trans hero with Down Syndrome? All of these SJW heroes I've seen so far have a surprising lack of (actual for realz) mental disabilities.

(Though I guess Squirrel Girl looks the part...)
Charlar wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:53 pm
I forgot to mention that the character in the lower right is Kamala Khan, the muslim Miss Marvel, new look. Yes seriously
What in the actual fuuuuuuu...?!

Didn't she just used to be a slender Muslim girl (showing way too much hair btw) with stupid balloon fists?
Tony Schiavone wrote:
I think she's supposed to be the new Valkyrie. Also she's definitely lesbian.
Turns out it's an alternate reality version of her
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:00 pm
She? You can't just fucking draw a guy, give him a stupid hairdo and call him a she for fuck's sake!
You can if you are a sjw mudslime oh and they made upper left and center queer/lesbian (my sources can't agree) and a lesbian respectively, lower left is obviously asexual, Kamala Khan is probably an L/B/T and i'd be shocked if upper right is not gay
-All fanbases are shit