Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Batman: White came out and it's like Marvel wrote it, even for an alternate universe it make me nauseous: Joker is just failed comedian Jack Napier who went crazy and robbed a few banks, everyone hate Batman for colleteral damage, risking lives and the death of cops that died fighting crime? Blamed on Batman.
So yeah they rip off the scene Batman trash talk Joker in Lego Batman but it's not a joke/parody here, Joker tell Batman he's the real villain.
Batman beat him up and force fed him Mystery pills after Joker claim if take them he'll be sane and fix Gotham, News media go apeshit and turn on Batman and blame the GCPD for his actions, Gordon a fucking asshole that stop Batman being arrested for potentially killing and is a hypocrite that say GCPD is not involved with Batman but they Batgirl is his daughter. Why did Bruce snap? Alfred is dying, Bruce hid that from Barbara and Dick along with the fact he's woerking with Freeze for a month to try to stop Alfred from dying. Jack Napier turned to crime to a rise from Gotham and he's a Batman fanboy.
BLM is mentionned, Gordon suspended the cops in the equivalent of the events that created BLM and the Mayor call the GCPD still corrupt because Gordon turned a blind eye on Batman vigilantism, is afraid Jack Napier would sue for Batman actions. Joker/Jack in this universe never attacked any guards or inmates, Jack relaly is willing to sue GCPD for endaring lives, declares Batman IS part of the GCPD because he found pictures of the Batsignal that is on GCPD roof and say they are an accessory to Batman actions, Declare he will be better than the GCPD and Batman and declares himself Gotham white knight.
Oh and the intro spoiled that Batman ends up in Arkham.

TL;DR The book really is written by the kind of people that think Joker Dindu Nuffin Wrong and Batman is a white man beating up minorities, i sperged a bit and wrote what happened so you don't have to read it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:53 am

Aka #NotAllJokers
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 am

The joker was just wearing a hoodie and walking home when he was shot by white nationalist batman. He was 12 years old and didn't do anything! This is an outrage. We call upon the differently-mentally-abled to protest this mistreatment and mischaracterization of mental illness and the mentally alternative lifestyle.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:09 am

Rememember Black Panther in the Captain America: Civil War and that Wakanda is where he is from? Well i learned that Marvel in the comic retconned it's origins in Avenger 1 million bc (Yes that was a thing) and now Wakanda has existed from 1 million bc and another event event/crossover from early 2018 was leaked, Wakanda has now a centuries old space empire.

Like White Knight was awful but it doesn't affect anything else, this shit is part of offical Marvel canon comics.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:45 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:09 am
Rememember Black Panther in the Captain America: Civil War and that Wakanda is where he is from? Well i learned that Marvel in the comic retconned it's origins in Avenger 1 million bc (Yes that was a thing) and now Wakanda has existed from 1 million bc and another event event/crossover from early 2018 was leaked, Wakanda has now a centuries old space empire.

Like White Knight was awful but it doesn't affect anything else, this shit is part of offical Marvel canon comics.
Well come on. They Wuz KANGS
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Oh, is that how you Trump supporters fly? White men can't jump, and black men can't have secret ancient space empires that nobody in the entire setting has ever heard of before?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Justice League looks hopeless. Joss Whedon reshot it all to hell and now it's basically Wonder Woman 2 and filled to the brim with light-hearted quipping. Also: "I don't RECOGNIZE this world anymore!" style anti-Trump bullshit.

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 am

So...
how much nigger pandering will there be in this hot trash?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:01 am

Seele wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 am
So...
how much nigger pandering will there be in this hot trash?
Marvel studios are usually quite tame with this sought of shit. The comics sure as fuck aren't, but the films are usually so damn safe and inoffensive that I would be surprised if they went full BLM with this shit. Though idiots like Aurini will still claim it is like they did with Fury Road.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:01 am

I actually quite enjoyed Chadwick Boseman's lead performance in Message from the King, so I'm not necessarily disinterested in Black Panther. But I also won't be holding my breath towards it being event remotely passable, for fairly obvious reasons.