Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
TheProgressive

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by TheProgressive » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 pm

So the new Avengers trailer is out, I only know because I've done a purge of channels I used to be subbed to after the sub-box exploded with shitty trailer reactions. One of the "recommended" videos on the sidebar had a guy with his thoughts on the trailer. The length? 55 FUCKING MINUTES! For a trailer that's less than 3 minutes long.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Brevity is the soul of wit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:08 pm

The cuckening autism is real.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 pm

I actually saw the trailer and it is truly awful. Like the Marvel films are usually mediocre and samey but this one looks straight up shit, like some awful fan-film. People are jizzing themselves over this?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:10 pm

The greeter at Walmart isn't actually happy to see you either and yet wishes you a great day. Getting paid for something makes all the difference.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:25 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:34 pm
I actually saw the trailer and it is truly awful. Like the Marvel films are usually mediocre and samey but this one looks straight up shit, like some awful fan-film. People are jizzing themselves over this?
I'm sure some aspie will chime in to say the effects are unfinished or whatever, but they are. The movie looks like shit, and for some reason it takes place in Africa with a cast of literally thousands.

These fucking movies, man.

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:33 pm

The teaser trailer just became the most viewed movie preview in JewTube's history at over 230 million views in 24 hours.
That's a lotta overanalyzing autists.
Last edited by Seele on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 pm

I'm stunned. As much as I read about superhero bubbles and the Marble factory churning out mediocre movie after movie, it really is just a small tiny percentage who believe that. The entire fucking world loves LOVES this goddamn shit.

And man do the directors suck. Everything's washed out. The action scenes are all sped up garbage. I mean, Joss Whedon made better action scenes than they do. Joss Whedon!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:25 pm
I'm sure some aspie will chime in to say the effects are unfinished or whatever, but they are. The movie looks like shit, and for some reason it takes place in Africa with a cast of literally thousands.

These fucking movies, man.
They may try, but they'll never beat Toei.

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 am

I'm not sure if it was a fluke or a deliberate design choice, but having all the Sentai and Rider heroes with their faces hidden was a stroke of genius since all you need are nothing but stuntmen in the suits.