Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Charlar » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:37 am

Rushy wrote:
TheProgressive wrote:Yes, it was awful.

I don't mind watching a capeshit movie now and again as a fun dumb movie to just switch my brain off to, but there are WAY too many of these things now. Like I'll probably watch the Spiderman one because Keaton looks like he'll be a lot of fun in it but I couldn't give less of a shit about the "relationship dynamics" between Iron Man and Spiderman that the idiots are talking about.

Why do geeks feel the need to big up these silly movies as if they have big deep plots?
Because they're geeks. Fanfiction is their bread and butter. And if they see it on the big screen, they jizz.
I'm a geek and i hate fanfictions, fuck those double-losers
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:It'll be garbage, just like everything else Joss has made post-Firefly.
Wait a fucking minute, wasn't he ostracized by feminists for that back story he gave Black Widow in Age of Ultron, you know the one that changed nothing?
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:04 am

Working on a Batgirl movie is like a minefield. If the girl in question is Barbara Gordon (which she probably will be), you sooner or later have to hint at the Killing Joke, which is like rapeculture incarnate for SJWs.

Or maybe we'll be lucky and get Cassandra Cain. She actually looks scarier than Batman ever did.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:25 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Working on a Batgirl movie is like a minefield. If the girl in question is Barbara Gordon (which she probably will be), you sooner or later have to hint at the Killing Joke, which is like rapeculture incarnate for SJWs.

Or maybe we'll be lucky and get Cassandra Cain. She actually looks scarier than Batman ever did.
Which Batman? I read Knightfall and holy shit a Batman who's going crazy, increasingly delusional and let's criminal die which cause someone innocent to die is pretty scary
If KGBeast first appearace had been a one time story then Batman would have let him to starve to death in that locked room
Oh and not only does Superman trusted him enough to give him what is necessary to kill him if he went evil but he has plans to defeat the reast of the JL if they went evil.
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:35 am

Edgy 90s Replacement Batman was always supposed to become a villain eventually. Or at least I hope so.
Letting someone starve has nothing on Golden Age Batman, who at least initially didn't have any "No Killing" or "No Guns" rules.

I was just referring to the looks, especially with regards to movie Batmen. They look heroic or like weirdoes. Cassandra looks like she will fuck you up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Seele

Post by Seele » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:09 am

TheProgressive wrote:Yes, it was awful.

I don't mind watching a capeshit movie now and again as a fun dumb movie to just switch my brain off to, but there are WAY too many of these things now. Like I'll probably watch the Spiderman one because Keaton looks like he'll be a lot of fun in it but I couldn't give less of a shit about the "relationship dynamics" between Iron Man and Spiderman that the idiots are talking about.

Why do geeks feel the need to big up these silly movies as if they have big deep plots?
Because Capeshit fanatics are just like Vidya & Music fanatics; poor taste, defensive sycophancy, hypocritical views, and will be first in line to bend over and get fucked by their favorite studio/company/artist.

And if they continue giving more undeserved cash to these lolcow Jews, the Jews will turn more profit and repeat the cycle since it'll bring in more shekels from their gullible corporate slaves.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:It'll be garbage, just like everything else Joss has made including Firefly.
FTFU
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:35 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:It'll be garbage, just like everything else Joss has made including Firefly.
FTFU
I almost edited that myself, because I went back to Firefly sometime in the last year and couldn't stand any of it. I watched part of an episode I used to love and turned it off in frustration because of all the shitty fucking Joss dialogue. I think it might have been one of those shows only my younger self could enjoy.

But I wanted to be fair to Joss, so I figured I'd credit him for his ripoff of Cowboy Bebop. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:53 am

Speaking of: Is there any Cowboy Bebop live-action flick in the making? There are so many of these animu adaptations stuck in development hell that it's easy to lose track of them all.
Last edited by VoiceOfReasonPast on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:22 am

They should do one and cast Cumberbatch as Spike and ScarJo as Faye. Who else is trending who hasn't been in some shit? Let's get that Lawrence bitch in here from Hunger Games, maybe she can be Edward. That motherfucking Stringer Bell can be Jet Black.

Joss Whedon and James Gunn can direct.

C'mon people! Let's knuckle down and get to really ruining some classics, here!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome