Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:08 pm

You can't have both an anti-shark spray and an anti-crime one. You have to choose.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm
In JLU cartoon WW was pretty balanced. The DC animated versions in the movies have been a good display of her powers and abilities.

One tends to forget Superman had every kind of vision and Batman had a generic spray of some kind to fix everything.

Makes me wonder how he could never invent an anti crime spray....
Only '66 Batman has those sprays also he's no miracle worker so no anti-crime spray
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 pm

That's so stupid. Why doesn't Superman hold back just a little less then and actually stop the person he's fighting rather than get wrecked by a Greek lesbian?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:44 pm

He's a beta cuck.

Or something something his power level dial is not that finely tunable, as seen in Superman #Whateverthefuck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 pm
That's so stupid. Why doesn't Superman hold back just a little less then and actually stop the person he's fighting rather than get wrecked by a Greek lesbian?
If i remember he didn't have a choice, it was either go after the villain (I don't remember if he knew who the villain was at that point) or stop a Wonder Woman that was brainwashed (or something like that, i haven't seen the episode in a long while) and going on a rampage and would have ended up killing people eventually if left uncheck, that and the rest the league was i think dealing with another situation.
Oh she straight, that's been a costant thing
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:44 pm
He's a beta cuck.

Or something something his power level dial is not that finely tunable, as seen in Superman #Whateverthefuck.
Like i said he couldn't let Wonder Woman continue her rampage, also depending on when the story happens Superman strength vary with him at his strongest in the Silver age and depowered somewhat after the Crisis on Infinite Earths with DCAU being made weaker in term of Superman abilities so he couldn't end the story in less than 5 minutes
-All fanbases are shit

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:30 pm

An immortal who has only lived among other hot fit women? Oh she gay, nigga. She gay AF.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:30 pm
An immortal who has only lived among other hot fit women? Oh she gay, nigga. She gay AF.
She's not, why would a Lesbian get the hots for the first mab that ever got on Themyscira and steal her equipment and follow him to Men's world (in other versions her mother sens her willingly), marry that guy and have kids with him? Or falling in love with Superman, Batman, Orion (Darkseid real son) and other relationships with mens? Or that she never has had any sexual or romantic feelings for any woman?
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 am

Man, just picture this: A het lady, spending what must have been centuries on an island with only women. This is like a psychological horror movie.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:11 am

Just finished Darkwing Duck, besides a few episodes that were sub-par the rest was good
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 am

I hope you enjoyed the rogues gallery as much as I did.

Negaduck always felt a bit flat to me because he's just Evil Darkwing, but the rest was pretty fun. They'll probably get gutted or flanderized in a potential remake.

I also found it both weird and interesting that they had like an entire sub-show about spy stuff that - according to my memory - never really crossed over to the capeshit stuff.
-Yours Truly