Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 am

I just saw Thor Ragnarok:, i liked it
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 am
I just saw Thor Ragnarok:, i liked it
I heard that it's too obsessed with humor and gags to be able to take any of the dramatic bits even halfway seriously. But then again isn't that true of a lot of the Mahvel movies? Idk, I might check it out next weekend. It'll have to be a matinee though.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Fuck Marvel drama. I'll take humor over that soap opera faggotry. "OH no, will Bruce and Black Widow get togethere!"

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:15 pm

I just realized Wonder Woman is just a knock-off of Captain America: TFA. Set during a world war, with a naïve but brave super soldier leading the way. It even ends with a sad plane scene and has a final scene set in modern day.

It's also a bunch of feminist bullshit that spits on actual soldiers. That fucking trench scene is the standout. Oh, look at all these pussy men cowering while there's work to be done. Better send a WOMAN up there to single-handedly do what they can't, worthless fucking boys. WHO NEEDS MEN 2017? AMIRITE?!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Don't forget that her main weapon for most of her Nazi German bashing was an indestructible shield that can deflect shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:27 pm

She also has a sloped rat skull that bullets just slide off.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:32 am

I honestly thought Justice League was ok. Not great, but I was able to have fun which is about all I can ask for from some of this shit.

I do like reading reviewers sperging over continuity as tho the MCU's is fucking gangbusters.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Apparently it has a post-credits scene. I was hoping that shit would stay with Marvel.

Anyway, I'm sick of the CGI finale that consists of an actor in front of green screen mowing down thousands of disposable henchmen. I know they do it for China, because apparently the Chinese won't watch a physical fight between two Humans or something? But damn does it suck. They've been doing it since Iron-Man 2, which is what like eight years now?

And god, enough teaming up already. Give me a fucking Batman movie, a Superman movie, and be done with it. I don't want to see Batman standing in the background while shit like Cyborg and Aquaman punch CG monsters. Jesus Christ, I want to give you my money, why won't you take it?

Oh, and the thigh jigglers at CHUD are upset that WW is too sexy in this movie. There are a couple of glamour shots or something and now she's being raped by the camera or some faggy betacuck thing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Of course do they have a post-credits scene. It's like the muscial number in every goddamn Pixar ripoff movie. It is mandated by international law.

And the only costume WW should ever wear should be something halal enough for Saudi-Arabia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:43 pm

I'd never heard of CHUD before I came here. In retrospect, I should have been grateful for my ignorance
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.