Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:43 pm

In the process of finding that clip I've discovered that not only has the Hawaii Five-O reboot not ended but theres been a Macgyver reboot since 2016.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:43 pm
In the process of finding that clip I've discovered that not only has the Hawaii Five-O reboot not ended but theres been a Macgyver reboot since 2016.
I deliberately named the ones that totally failed. Hawaii Five-0 and MacGyver are shit, but they're still going. Hawaii Five-0, I suspect, because it's good for local Hawaiian industry.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:14 pm

I didn't realize it was still going on. I can't believe somebody out there is watching this shit. I can't watch TV anymore because I get depressed thinking only a handful of old people are watching the show "with" me.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:43 pm
Both are in name only. They aren't even 5-0s in Five-0; they're DEA or something who wearing body armor and use assault helicopters when they aren't torturing info out of suspects. The Korean Battlestar tart was easy on the eyes but then she left because the producers were all "we ain't paying slant-eyes the same as whites" and now it has nothing.

Macguyver is less shitty but still shitty. I caught the end of an episode that guest starred Ashley-fucking-Tisdale who apparently time traveled in from 2005 when she was last relevant, and the big trick Mac does to save the day is use an IPhone and a belt to wedge open a vent. His remix theme is all blaring too, like he's stopping bullets with his hands or something. It was crazy.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:37 pm
ABC (Disney) is rebooting Greatest American Hero but with an Indian woman. They're that desperate.
If it's Priyanka Chopra then holy shit yeahhh! But I'm sure it'll be some petite homely thing with pecs for tits.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:30 pm

Probably. I doubt they would cast an Indian who was any darker than that. Not going to kill themselves by casting a Dravidian.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:57 am

Cagney and Lacey, and Magnum P.I. will be rebooted. This is only going to get worse.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... rs-1079031
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:10 pm

>Doing Magnum without Tom Selleck
>Expecting it to succeed

I didn't think it was possible to be this retarded
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:52 pm

I almost get panic attacks just thinking about them trying their hands at a Columbo reboot...

(My bets are on him being rebooted into a hispanic lesbian with autism.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:52 pm
I almost get panic attacks just thinking about them trying their hands at a Columbo reboot...

(My bets are on him being rebooted into a hispanic lesbian with autism.)
Damn you for even mentioning rebooting it. Now they'll do it for sure.

Fuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome