WEBMs

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: WEBMs

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Funny really how several despots pull off all sorts of tricks to stay in power longer, whereas the German chancellor can be re-elected indefinitely. Even though nothing good has ever come out of one staying for more than two terms.
Sure, the German president is limited in that regard, but he's just some Kaiser expy with little to no actual power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 5:11 pm
We'll see if Merkel gets voted back in power or whatever other Nazi is set to replace her.
It's either her or Schulz. There is literally no other choice available and both are equally as shit. Merkel is Merkel and Schulz is the most pro EU faggot you could imagine. We can't just elect some person we want. In fact, we can't even vote the chancellor at all. NL and FR at least had the choice, DE doesn't.
And I'm not naive enough to believe this nation to be less pozzed than them. Much much more if anything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Schulz is at least not Merkel. Anything that prevents her from sitting on the throne might just shake up the CDU again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 10, 2017 8:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 4:38 pm
Schulz is at least not Merkel. Anything that prevents her from sitting on the throne might just shake up the CDU again.
True. At least I can laugh about Schulz not even being able to pronounce his own name. I can't laugh about anything with Merkel. I just want the cunt to die as soon as possible.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 pm

It's either her or Schulz. There is literally no other choice available and both are equally as shit. Merkel is Merkel and Schulz is the most pro EU faggot you could imagine. We can't just elect some person we want. In fact, we can't even vote the chancellor at all. NL and FR at least had the choice, DE doesn't.
And I'm not naive enough to believe this nation to be less pozzed than them. Much much more if anything.
You have the AfD though. The system's against 'em like any party of that type, but maybe in time things will change.

And yeah, it's sad how fucked so many countries are. If France and the Netherlands can't vote in known people you have no chance in hell.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 15, 2017 3:33 pm

rat-fuck wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm
You have the AfD though. The system's against 'em like any party of that type, but maybe in time things will change.

And yeah, it's sad how fucked so many countries are. If France and the Netherlands can't vote in known people you have no chance in hell.
They made a law specifically (people even call it Anti-AfD law) to cut their funding. The AfD isn't state funded, like all other legit parties but has to beg for donations. That's also why you see next to no billboards of them before a vote.
They are also never invited to any political talk shows by the state owned TV stations. They try very, very hard to either ignore or slander the AfD. That kinda propaganda sadly works really well still.

Right now, not even a putsch would work because the people genuinely wouldn't support it.
I'm a fairly calm guy but talk about politics in Germany makes me really mad every single time.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 am

phpBB [video]

Thanks Assiman
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:41 pm

>normies
>kekistan

Disgusting.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:27 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:41 pm
>normies
>kekistan

Disgusting.
I edited that shit out for the REEEEEE part, which was actually funny. The rest of the video was pure LE KEKISTAN cancer though.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:54 pm

lol politics... like we have any say in the matter. Stop wasting your time discussing it.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine