What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: What you listening too?

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:42 am
And fuck that ultra shit version of Punk trying to claim the name for it's genre.
The emo's called there shit "hardcore" as well. No one else did.

May as well share this while I'm posting:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:32 am

So just why Hardcore is one of my favourite genres, despite me being what many would call a metal head. Hardcore was born in the early 2000s. I fucking hated it initially. That is until I was in an internal school and I've hung around a couple of people who were really into it. I lived in a room with those guys and they had the most ridiculous sound setup with bass that made the entire house shake and I've seen the light.
Fast forward to now and you can look back on Hardcore and see that instead of stagnating, it's gotten stronger and is coming back.
Compare Neophyte's "One of these days" from way back then:

To the newest one:

Everytime I hear some faggot talk about supposed bass drops I bring this shit up. It's the hardest, most offensive bass there is. On the album version there's the whole chorus of "Break Stuff" in front of it and the YT video doesn't do the bass justice in the least. It comes with a massive buildup and STILL comes along so fucking hard that people are taken aback by it. The high screetching is noisy, the bass is extreme in any car with a good stereo, it's irregular as shit to keep the impression new all the time.
It's just wonderfully offensive. That's why I love hardcore. It's gotten more extreme over the years and just won't die.

Some other shining examples of modern Hardcore:
If you've got Spotify: Tommyknocker - Dead man
Art of Fighters - Nirvana of Noise

Tha Playa - Get Hard

Groovy as fuck!
DJ Mad Dog - Not my Tempo

And basically everything by Neophyte.

Basses got way harder, everything got noisier. It's pure fucking bliss to me. I get when people hate it. I totally do. But I am convinced that many would love it if they gave in to the noise. It's fun exactly because it's offensive to the senses.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Smooth guitaring and bassing there.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:57 am

Lower quality version if the embedded video is blocked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy711vsEEhs

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:50 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:35 pm

So I guess I've just discovered Hard Techno for myself. Didn't even know that exists. Sounds like Rave that isn't gay.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:53 pm

And this past year I've been Eurobeating :lol:

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:55 am

I fucking LOVE music that makes me want to do awesome shit. I never got the appeal of pop. I don't give a shit about your love life, cunt! I want to drift cars, eradicate cunts in battle tanks or just get hyped for no reason at all! Fuck meaning! Fuck "deep plots". I need this:

Or this:

Or this:

Sometimes this:

And sometimes even this:

So what exactly is some dumb twat singing about hear heartbreak supposed to give me. The only emotions I feel there are boredom or anger if the cunt can't even sing. Fuck your shallow lyrics! I listen to music to get pumped, not to feel for some faggot.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:08 am

Can't remember who said it exactly but "Music with soul is understood by all no matter how foreign the language". I could get what Black Sabbath were about before I spoke proper english. That should those tell those pop and wub cunts something about their music tastes and their moronic blandness about vapid, narcisistic wants. Doesn't help that a lot of modern greek music is like that, except it sounds like this :

Just kill me. Or better yet, kill all of those desecrators of taste and rapists of music. :evil: (Yes, the base for the music and rhythm is actually from Arabs and turks of all things.)

Played some One Piece Pirate Warriors the other day and this stuck out :

Great hype especially since it played as a finishing sting for the bosses. If only the music placement, ost and gameplay system were used on a property I even cared about. :roll:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 am

What really pisses me the fuck off is that fucking around in a store I *have* to listen to pop.
And there's shit that's tolerable so it's not like it's impossible or something.

Can sing, is fuckable, synthesizer beat. Perfectly fine as background crap. Easy to ignore.

Can sing really well, catchy beat. Some nice synth going on in the beat. Unfuckable as shit but at least a good message going on in the lyrics. I actually like this song at work.

Plays super rarely. I fucking love this song! Synth, those dumb drums. Funky as shit. George Michael sings great. Good lyrics.

What else is played? Well, everything from Rhyanna for example. I hate the cunt. She can't sing for shit and her crap comes up real often. Other than that, the total gutter trash of whatever is in the charts right now for months on end on rotation.

But some years back we had a different radio provider. Played the most terrible shit during Christmas like actual children music so this:

Was a relief.
But rarely, they would play fantastic shit like:

or:

and:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ffIJ7ZO4U
even:

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love that song!

But those were played very seldom. So I ask: If you've got the rights, why play them only every few days? The pop shit is on repeat to the point of all crap songs coming up five times a day. Why not play some more Elvis? Because fuck me, I guess.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!