What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Throne of Dysentery

Re: What you listening too?

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:39 pm

I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:40 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 pm
Look up Synthwave then.
https://youtu.be/hdbeeWV1N5A

Synthwave is my shit.

Perterbator and Carpenter Brut are two amazing artists on the genre.
That's some dank shit!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 pm

This Perterbator sounds more like a dubstep to me. Not that it's bad, but I need more the smell of black leather gloves and sounds of sharpening knives like this:

Last edited by veris leta facies on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:56 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 pm
This Perterbator sounds more like a dubstep to me. Not that it's a bad, but I need more the smell of black leather gloves and sounds of sharpening knives like this:

My favorite Argento film and soundtrack. I love how Argento essentially "forced" Goblin to briefly reunite to do this soundtrack.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:19 pm

I cannot pick my favourite Argento/Goblin collaboration from Tenebre, Phenomena, Suspiria and Deep Red, it depends which one I've seen most recently. There really hasn't been another as creative and versatile horror movie composer, although whoever made the soundtrack for Ravenous (1999) got close.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:38 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:19 pm
I cannot pick my favourite Argento/Goblin collaboration from Tenebre, Phenomena, Suspiria and Deep Red, it depends which one I've seen most recently. There really hasn't been another as creative and versatile horror movie composer, although whoever made the soundtrack for Ravenous (1999) got close.
Fabio Frizzi's collaborations with Fulci are a very close second for me, especially City of the Living Dead. https://youtu.be/AzdghdHOSwU

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Frizzi makes more conventional Italo horror scores, he isn't as experimental as Goblin. City of the Living Dead, The Beyond and Zombie Flesh Eaters sure are all classics, especially the ost of The Beyond defines everything that is essential in the spaghetti horror muzak.

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:04 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:44 pm
Frizzi makes more conventional Italo horror scores, he isn't as experimental as Goblin. City of the Living Dead, The Beyond and Zombie Flesh Eaters sure are all classics, especially the ost of The Beyond defines everything that is essential in the spaghetti horror muzak.
I can understand what you mean. I see Goblin as maybe more sonically pleasing, operatic, and sophisticated. Frizzi is eerie, atmospheric, and atonal.

Another one of my favorite Italian horror themes:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:06 am

[Shit, wrong thread]
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Throne of Dysentery

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:58 am