South Park

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: South Park

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:43 am
I've tried several times to watch the new south park and it's so unfunny I can't make it through an episode. When I do manage, I always regret it (like the halloween shit.)

It sucks because tbh I am one of those super huge south park fans who knows way more than I should about the series. I've always shat on newer south park because it's not as cute and not as funny, but they've really gone all the way over into unfunny family guy territory.
It's worse in the subreddit, as if you even dared to say the episode was unfunny and bad or say you're done with the show, you get down voted to hell. Don't ask why I use the subreddit as it's the only active discussion board.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:27 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:43 am
I've tried several times to watch the new south park and it's so unfunny I can't make it through an episode. When I do manage, I always regret it (like the halloween shit.)

It sucks because tbh I am one of those super huge south park fans who knows way more than I should about the series. I've always shat on newer south park because it's not as cute and not as funny, but they've really gone all the way over into unfunny family guy territory.
I'm in exactly the same boat. I love old South Park. What I would really hate is for it to turn into Nu-Simpsons, which this season (from what I could be bothered to watch) has pretty much done.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm

I dunno. Some episodes can still be funny. Zombie Simpsons is NEVER funny.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:44 am

Ive stopped watching south park after 2 or 3 episodes in this new season. I dont miss it even one second. Shit is beyond lame.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:11 am

‘South Park’ Creators Stun Hollywood Crowd: ‘We’re Republicans’

Not sure if this is real or they're pulling a stunt. Either way, it's hilarious and I'm sure it triggered a Twitter meltdown.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:14 am

"Seriously guys, both sides are wrong and both side are right!" - end of every South Park episode ever. Fuck those gate straddlers.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:18 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:14 am
"Seriously guys, both sides are wrong and both side are right!" - end of every South Park episode ever. Fuck those gate straddlers.
They are actually cucked libertarians, I'm taking full on CATO institute level of cucked. The mainstream libertarians fucked up so good damn bad, they should have had a huge vote tally in 2016 but they cucked out hard.

In the 2000s the libertarians were saying a lot of the shit people are taking about now. Even South Park itself shit all over Hillary and political correctness, but lately they fucked out with Trump and portrayed Hillary as anything other than dogshit unlike before."she is actually ultra qualified and not a fake cunt at all, she just can't win an election" fuck right off you Koch brothers shills.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 am

They're not republicans. It's like poonoo said. They were left of center and edgy until around the Obama terms. Then they went full liberal shill during the trump election, to the point they actually had never planned for him to win. : DDD They wrote themselves into a corner by being so far up shillary's ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:11 am
‘South Park’ Creators Stun Hollywood Crowd: ‘We’re Republicans’

Not sure if this is real or they're pulling a stunt. Either way, it's hilarious and I'm sure it triggered a Twitter meltdown.
It's clearly a joke. An ultra-liberal organisation whose mission statement on their website is to resist Trump at all costs gives them an award and, when they get the award, what do they say? 'We're Republicans'.
It's just unfortunate for Trey and Matt that jokes are problematic and sexist
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 am
Then they went full liberal shill during the trump election, to the point they actually had never planned for him to win.
Which is mind-numbingly stupid. In any case, Trump should've been at the very least the mayor of South Park. They were served comedy gold on a silver platter and instead got super shitter shattered. That goes for all political burger comedians. It should've been the greatest gift to comedy. Goes to show how turbo libshit all those "comedy" outlets are.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!