South Park

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
JL Unlimited

Re: South Park

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:05 pm
Affirmative action in inaction. Trevor Noah is a worthless slimeball that only got his job because of the color of his skin and possibly his accent,
I'm fucking tired of foreign fuckers like him and John Oliver telling us how to live our lives.
John Oliver's video on the Confederacy was just awful. He literally showed the plot hole to his own narrative at the 9 minute mark.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:05 pm
I'm fucking tired of foreign fuckers like him and John Oliver telling us how to live our lives.
This.

You smarmy fucking cunts come over here... Why, exactly? If your shit in your cuntry was so great, why are you here and not there? You hear me, TotalBitchfit? But you think you know how shit should be run in this country, with our own unique culture and history. You step in from out of nowhere with your posh accent that people thinks makes you smart, and you say the most bog-standard feelz-motivated libtard bullshit. The kind of bilge that flows straight from the faucet at the UN. Good goy.

Oh, gun control works so great! Just look at the UK! We should totally ban kitchen knives over a certain length as well! Nobody ever lives in Rural America, sharing their property with bears, mountain lions, coyotes, poisonous snakes and scorpions, living an hour away from the nearing police station or emergency services, with spotty cell coverage and internet.

Nah. Let's just ban all guns. Good job.

Wazzat? Trump a nazi? That's all we need to hear! Everything about america's history is racist and bad. Everyone with conservative views on anything is evil or stupid.

American culture? That's shit too. All American things are bad. Nevermind you leftist cunts are part of modern American culture, with your shitty talk shows/"comedy" where you repeat standard liberal talking points with a laugh track. But the anthem? Fuck that. Fuck the anthem. Fuck the flag, burn that shit. Fuck you if you disagree, you bigot. Fuck the war vets who cry and shit when your antifa thugs burn flags in front of them.

Fuck the idea of protecting our borders from illegal immigrants, drug dealers, cartel thugs and other assorted shitbirds. Just let everyone in, forever, and give them whatever they want. Because our great-grandparents immigrated at some point well before any one of us was alive, we must forever be cucked by any group that wants to dump their underclass and violent criminals in our country.

These people step off a plane and into the country and they think they can preach how everyone else needs to change.

Shitlibs preach about how everyone else is bigoted and intolerant, but they jump to the most extreme caricature/character assassination when somebody says the simple phrase "I disagree with you."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:12 pm
Fuck the idea of protecting our borders from illegal immigrants, drug dealers, cartel thugs and other assorted shitbirds. Just let everyone in, forever, and give them whatever they want. Because our great-grandparents immigrated at some point well before any one of us was alive, we must forever be cucked by any group that wants to dump their underclass and violent criminals in our country.

Comparing immigration policies before and after the US became a welfare state is just retarded.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:26 am

Funny how they only like talking about gun control when it's a white person pulling the trigger. Bring up the daily gun violence in inner city black communities and you get labeled a racist.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:26 am
Funny how they only like talking about gun control when it's a white person pulling the trigger. Bring up the daily gun violence in inner city black communities and you get labeled a racist.
Gun violence is exclusively white people's fault, according to Michael Moore. African soul brothas just want to live free and enjoy the smell of flowers:

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 am

I can't even keep up with all the lies.

I assume the upboats on that video are because it was originally made during Bush Jr.'s presidency, and sympathies were generally favorable towards Moore at that time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 am

I assume the upboats on that video are because it was originally made during Bush Jr.'s presidency, and sympathies were generally favorable towards Moore at that time.
For as uncharismatic and lifeless Trevor Noah and John Oliver are to the point where most people could easily confuse them regularly were it not for the pigmentation difference, Michael Moore is legitimately an incredibly forgettable "human". He's been virtue signalling with his Shlockumentaries for over twenty years and absolutely nobody knows or cares who he is, not even redditors. His 15 minutes of fame evaporated even before the Kenyan seized the White Hut. Moore really looks like he shouldn’t even be making the Pizza Media cycles once in a while but instead working as a substitute 4th grade science teacher in Upper Penninsula Michigan or something :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:35 am

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:18 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 am

For as uncharismatic and lifeless Trevor Noah and John Oliver are to the point where most people could easily confuse them regularly were it not for the pigmentation difference, Michael Moore is legitimately an incredibly forgettable "human". He's been virtue signalling with his Shlockumentaries for over twenty years and absolutely nobody knows or cares who he is, not even redditors. His 15 minutes of fame evaporated even before the Kenyan seized the White Hut. Moore really looks like he shouldn’t even be making the Pizza Media cycles once in a while but instead working as a substitute 4th grade science teacher in Upper Penninsula Michigan or something :lol:
He was exposed after Fahrenheit 9/11 and even many on the left had to distance themselves from him because at the time his blatant spin and lies were too much. Oddly enough right now he would fit in perfectly with the Fake News Media, sad how the left sunk down to his level.

I suggest people watch the film Michael Moore Hates America. It's a great documentary exposing how much of a Moviebob tier cunt he is, but it also shows how the documentary making the film starts getting tempted to do the same shit Moore did but stops himself.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:44 pm

I gotta admit, the first time I watched Bowling for Columbine in early 2000's I thought it was well made, unbiased view of American gun culture. :mrgreen: But I lived inside a leftist bubble back then and couldn't see that. American society was also bashed every way possible in media and other public debates during the Bush Junior years, film critics loved Moore's work. At the time of Fahrenheit 9/11 I realised this guy is full of shit and haven't watched his crap since. I see that Michael Moore Hates America can be found on Youtube, maybe I'll give it a try.

rat-fuck

Post by rat-fuck » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:35 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:12 pm

These people step off a plane and into the country and they think they can preach how everyone else needs to change.

Shitlibs preach about how everyone else is bigoted and intolerant, but they jump to the most extreme caricature/character assassination when somebody says the simple phrase "I disagree with you."
NO! You MUST let foreigners in the country you built. Because you moved there and created something while they move in and provide... Uh... "diversity". See? Don't you feel cultured now?

Also they are very extreme, but because they control the media, they act as if they are the norm while having even a single conservative opinion makes you an extremist.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Oh, rat-fuck could be a nigger. Never thought of that.
https://www.deadhorseinterchange.com/