South Park

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: South Park

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:16 pm

The weirdest part to me is that for the first time in history that I can remember, we (europe) and perhaps the US as well is taking in refugees from a country theyre warring. Maybe not official war but theyre bombing the shit out of Syrian cities and villages and then take in the survivors as refugees. Seems real crazy and risky to me but then again I would never deny those people because we all pay taxes to bomb/dronestrike innocents over there.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:14 am

I don't think they went to war just cause deep in their hearts they saw that slavery was wrong :lol: From what you can read up online it was mostly economical reasons. Kinda like what every war is about nowdays.

Friedman and his market fundamentalist friends are the precursor of Anarcho-capitalism. That guy can fuck off to Mars :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 am

Rarely has there been a war not fought over money or things that can generate money (wars are bloody expensive, after all). The exceptions usually come from nutjobs and people retaliating against those nutjobs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:39 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 am
Rarely has there been a war not fought over money or things that can generate money (wars are bloody expensive, after all). The exceptions usually come from nutjobs and people retaliating against those nutjobs.
Not according to this 9:20

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:13 am

This is also an interesting video I just found on the upcoming war. Might be something pol should look into so they can actually be right for once on their retarded "its happening" :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:39 am
Not according to this 9:20

Fighting for Honor and God is for rousing speeches and the history books. You can't fill your belly or treasury with that. Ye olde Europe is full of wars and skirmishes were people tried to sack some rich region from their neighbor.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:58 pm

New South Park game is pretty funny. Gives me that nostalgic feel for old seasons.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Like a frustrated (man)child who flips over a board game and screams, “I win!”, Salty Moore invokes his inner Spoony and reminds everyone of why shitlibs are so infinitely unlikable and unreliable.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Michael Moore confirmed as Fat Spoony. Aka Fatoony.

Hey, maybe they can join forces?!
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:31 pm

>Trump makes one tweet wrecking Moore
>Moore makes 11 tweet butthurt response
>Trump probably won't even read it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.