NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:52 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:28 am

Some of the coaches are already trying to do the locker room thing, but with Goodell urging this shit on it's pretty much impossible to get everyone on board. Remember, as long as we are bitching about millionaires kneeling we aren't talking about CTE.

Also Jay Z wore Kaepernick's jersey on SNL and now he's a brave hero. A fucking crack dealer.

Could have a point. This is a nice distraction from the CTE shit, which the shitlibs in the media were demonizing the NFL over for years. Now suddenly the NFL is their darling.

Unless it goes away CTE could end the league eventually. Now former players have came out saying football should be banned in high school and other such ideas. Stuff like that was unthinkable just a couple years ago.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:45 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Why don't you name the people, "that jackass," was, "pissing on," that, "they respected?"
Why don't you get your panties out of your crack and accept that you got called a retard like a man? Or woman. Or dog. Whatever you are.
Why don't you grow up and live in the real world where people, whether they agree or not, don't want political crap shoved down their throats during their leisure activities?
Fine, I got called a retard. Fuck you too.
Why don't you just ignore it if it bothers you so much rather than rant about it? So somebody kneeled - that's their choice, it happened, doesn't affect the game. Deal with it, you big baby.
"Hello, welcome to McDonald's. God Hates Fags. Can I take your order please?"
"Uh... okay. Can I have fries and a medium coke?"
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:25 am
Apathy is death.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am
Rushy wrote:
Apathy is death.
This forum cheerleads it.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 am
Guest wrote:
Rushy wrote:
Apathy is death.
Death or apathy?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:47 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 am
Rushy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Apathy is death.
Death or apathy?
Probably both in equal measure. I'd leave, but then who'd look after this zoo?
Kugelfisch wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:35 am

Rushy wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

Yeah, sure. Maybe you would say that. Maybe. But a lot of people would be annoyed. Normies would be annoyed. And I bet if those annoyed people said they were annoyed publicly, you would say that it's their right to complain and that employees shouldn't be expressing their stupid political beliefs in a venue where it isn't appropriate to do so.

Fact is, there are some people (vets and such) who take the flag, the country, the anthem etc very seriously. It's almost a sacred issue, like verging into some church shit. So when they pay money and they see this shit, it's like paying money to have some rich fuck spit in their face and tell them the country they went to war far isn't worth shit. It's DSP crowing "THANKS FOR THE MONEY DUMMY"

It's the same reason people flip the fuck out when they see idiot leftist university students burning US flags. Kids with no perspective shitting all over everything some 50-year veteran fought for. I'm not saying you don't have a right to burn a flag, but I'd still be pissed if I paid for a football game ticket and the handeggers started burning flags at halftime. I didn't pay for that shit.

And then, back to my fags example, imagine of the head of McDonald's went public and said they support their employees' right to say "God Hates Fags" and they praise them for their bravery. Imagine the media outrage.

It's not ok to say God Hates Fags. But it's ok to say all of western civilization is garbage, bigoted, oppressive and must be destroyed. That's not offensive, but God Hates Fags is super offensive. It's offensive to say transwomen aren't biological women. But it's not offensive to disrespect the national anthem because you don't like the current, legally-elected president. Or because Fuck Da Bolice.

But I forget, you're a furry from yuropoor. You probably think veterans being proud of their country is some super gay thing only retarded burgers do. The cool thing is to hate the west and import jizzslam.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:46 am

Basically: Don't put your polidick into your jobpussy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:35 am
Rushy wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

Yeah, sure. Maybe you would say that. Maybe. But a lot of people would be annoyed. Normies would be annoyed. And I bet if those annoyed people said they were annoyed publicly, you would say that it's their right to complain and that employees shouldn't be expressing their stupid political beliefs in a venue where it isn't appropriate to do so.

Fact is, there are some people (vets and such) who take the flag, the country, the anthem etc very seriously. It's almost a sacred issue, like verging into some church shit. So when they pay money and they see this shit, it's like paying money to have some rich fuck spit in their face and tell them the country they went to war far isn't worth shit. It's DSP crowing "THANKS FOR THE MONEY DUMMY"

It's the same reason people flip the fuck out when they see idiot leftist university students burning US flags. Kids with no perspective shitting all over everything some 50-year veteran fought for. I'm not saying you don't have a right to burn a flag, but I'd still be pissed if I paid for a football game ticket and the handeggers started burning flags at halftime. I didn't pay for that shit.

And then, back to my fags example, imagine of the head of McDonald's went public and said they support their employees' right to say "God Hates Fags" and they praise them for their bravery. Imagine the media outrage.

It's not ok to say God Hates Fags. But it's ok to say all of western civilization is garbage, bigoted, oppressive and must be destroyed. That's not offensive, but God Hates Fags is super offensive. It's offensive to say transwomen aren't biological women. But it's not offensive to disrespect the national anthem because you don't like the current, legally-elected president. Or because Fuck Da Bolice.

But I forget, you're a furry from yuropoor. You probably think veterans being proud of their country is some super gay thing only retarded burgers do. The cool thing is to hate the west and import jizzslam.
Well, that's democracy. Millions of different opinions. There is no winner here. And that's alright so long as we stay chill bout it.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:47 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 am
Rushy wrote:

Death or apathy?
Probably both in equal measure. I'd leave, but then who'd look after this zoo?
>Forum cheerleads apathy
>Just accused someone of ranting about an issue
>Being this retarded