NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:02 pm
Then again, we've also lost more finals than anyone else I believe. :lol:
At least you win some of them, unlike the Netherlands. :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Poor Kaasköppe. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:14 am

So everyone's chimping out because some radio host said that in a reality show Tom Brady's 5 year old girl was "being a little pissant." I didn't see the show because I don't watch that shit but I few things to say:

1) The only reason he said "pissant" is because its radio and he can't say the more common non autistic phrase "being a little shit."
2) Kids are little shits. If they're misbehaving in public the public gets to talk all the shit they want to them. Maddox used to shit post on how if parents don't do their job beating their kids other people should do it for them.
3) The radio DJ did nothing wrong.
4) Wasn't Tom Brady supposed to retire two years ago?
5) Some youtube commenter said that the host was "a homo who doesn't like kids." You're gay if you don't like kids? Fuck you little cuck. Kids are awful. Even kids hate kids (see Episode I). I'll rape your wife and put it on efucked and make a meme out of you crying.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:48 am

I hate children and the social norms they bring, like they can act up and cry and you're supposed to laugh and think its funny.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:29 am

Is that how it's seen in burgerland? Here it's greatly frowned upon if some incapable bitch doesn't have her shitkid under control.
Not counting babies because they aren't that loud and there's really not much you can do about it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:15 am

Oh yeah i just remembered: Vince McMajon is back with the XFL in 2020 but this time if the NFL continues there's a change the XFL will lat long enough to reap profits from the inevitable 2021 NFL lockout
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:23 pm

Thank God for Vince McMahon. Every one of the so-called legit sports reporters loves to take a giant dump on the XFL.
What, so the NFL is better? I'd rather have fixed contests that are more exciting than fraidy cats who punt ten times and win by a field goal.

The black players want to take a knee? Don't they know that's stupid? They're gonna spend 60 minutes trying to hit each other are hard as possible right after.
The fact that the execs can't crack down and just enforce it better shows why alt leagues like the LFL are gaining popularity while the NFL is losing viewers to nonsense.

These guys are paid athletes and as much as they bitch and moan about concussions or whatever, they still go out and do it for all the money they make. So who cares if its fixed?
If you paid me a million dollars to go out and pretend to have a real football game, I'd do it in a heartbeat and if I would, so would a lot of players who are actually talented. Make it more exciting anyway.
You can bitch and moan and not make money with your pride, or get in line.

The only people who lose out are the gambling and betting industry. They're the only ones powerful enough to control the NFL and most major sports, which is why you won't see them truly ever go away. But if the sponsors and viewers take a nose dive, sports books will start promote soccer and other stuff to inject the action there.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Does this mean HE HATE ME is coming back?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 am

Someone with money needs to buy the LFL and sex that shit up. Nobody is watching for the athleticism.