Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:32 pm

I wonder if the male cats still have barbed dicks.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:59 am
God, the Disney Afternoon was so long ago. It's hard to remember.
But I remember watching Gummi Bears, so it must have been OK at least. If I thought a show sucked, I wouldn't watch it. Like I hated Goof Troop. Well, basically everything from Goof Troop forward.
I think there was a Winnie the Pooh cartoon on Saturday Mornings that I thought was OK too.
Goof Troop was my favorite show revolving around the whole Mickey supporting cast (I've always been more of a Ducktard).

I remember Gummi Bears being pretty alright. Had some good atmosphere.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:51 pm
Now compare these cosplays of the two main girls.

They're just regular women with cat ears and tails.
Those images are tiny. Yet, the bottom one isn't a "regular woman", bro. That's a guy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:51 pm
Now compare these cosplays of the two main girls.

They're just regular women with cat ears and tails.
Those images are tiny. Yet, the bottom one isn't a "regular woman", bro. That's a guy.
I think he meant the characters the cosplays are based on
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Poldark is the cuckiest show ever made. They just aired the last ep of the season here and it basically ends with the dude's hot ginger wife fucking some young stud all day and night while he lays in bed waiting for her, then she comes home and he's like "May I ask?" and she says "No. Don't ask me anything." and it ends with them clinging silently to each other in bed. No way this shit wasn't written by anything but a damn feminist, or god forbid an "ally". Shit pissed me off something fierce and I don't even follow this faggy Brit faggotry. Like I'm still pissed off by it.

The current year is 2017.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:14 am

Was the stud a Muslim?
The British are a cuck nation, so it doesn't surprise me their shows are that way too. It's a pity because they used to make the funniest shows.
お前はもう死んでいる。

sigh

Post by sigh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 pm
Yes it is and if you won't accept that a woman has the right to fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants, especially in a unsatisfying marriage/relationship and the husband/boyfriend has to take care for all her children you're straight out of luck in current year entertainment.

Even the latest pile of garbage that was The Snowman has an underlying message that is ok to be a cuck and the villain was some crazy person, but it was implied that he is evil because he judges women on their faithfulness or some other botched morality code.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:26 pm
Poldark is the cuckiest show ever made. They just aired the last ep of the season here and it basically ends with the dude's hot ginger wife fucking some young stud all day and night while he lays in bed waiting for her, then she comes home and he's like "May I ask?" and she says "No. Don't ask me anything." and it ends with them clinging silently to each other in bed. No way this shit wasn't written by anything but a damn feminist, or god forbid an "ally". Shit pissed me off something fierce and I don't even follow this faggy Brit faggotry. Like I'm still pissed off by it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... inale.html

HA! That shit is hilarious!

I also love how it's a period show and everyone is wearing dirt, with dirt scrubbed into their faces. My personal pet peeve about historical shows. Being dirty and covered in brown filth rags has never been fashionable. You can literally just check to see if the people in a historical show are wearing clean clothes or not/not wearing leather bits and immediately know if the show is quality or if it's trash.

Example: They don't wear rags in Rome, therefore Rome is an ok show. They don't wear rags in Borgia, therefore Borgia is an ok show. They do wear rags in that musketeers show, therefore the musketeers show is shit. They do wear rags in game of thrones, therefore game of thrones is shit. :lol:

"rags" = code for rags, uncured leather, biker leather gear, brown or grey-stained clothing, dirty clothes and unpainted/undyed cloth.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:52 pm

The Borgias was awesome. Only show I've seen that showed brother & sister characters romantically banging.

That Musketeer show is pretty damn bad. Worst swordplay I've seen in a long while, and the lead guy has the charisma of that weird guy from BangBus. But hey, it's not yet another BBC detective show, so that's something. We don't need to see DI Mobley Whiplash solving yet another hate crime while a bunch of British cucks shake their heads in the background.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:52 pm
Only show I've seen that showed brother & sister characters romantically banging.
Do you not watch a lot of anime?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:31 am

Or Game of Thrones.
お前はもう死んでいる。