Series that got super politized

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Also everyone will channel lolcats all the time. Can I haz cheezburgers indeed.

2010s will be a decade of Gangnam Styles.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Gangnam styles and immigrant Gangbang styles is what the 2010s flavours will be. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 am

I've read that Zombie Simpsons book. Quick 2 hour or so read. It's fine if you want to pass some time on the shitter.

tl;dr: Simpsons today a shit; were revolutionary; season 10 and on got worse and worse; writing staff changed; it's become the generic family show it used to make fun of
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 pm

How far the show has fallen. I mean, fuck, almost our entire family watched that regularly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 pm
How far the show has fallen. I mean, fuck, almost our entire family watched that regularly.
The book (or the website version) is worth the read. He mentions lots of episodes as good and bad examples, mostly up to season 12, and I can pretty much guarantee that you've seen all of those. It puts some stuff into perspective.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:23 pm
I find the 90s to be portraid even further from reality. It's downright cartoonish. As if everyone was wearing flashy colours and saying shit like "gnarly".
In their minds it's all 1990, with Ninja Turtles, MC Hammer pants, and big pink and green magic marker font.

And yeah, the '80s fucking sucked. I don't know why people are fapping off to that decade now. Sure, action movies had tits and high body counts, but otherwise the valley girl mall culture thing was goofy as fuck. The 90s is a superior decade.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:21 pm

80s nostalgia is a bit weird here in Krautland, for literally every celeb alive during that time feels eternal shame for the fashion back then.
-Yours Truly

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Amerzon is making a Lord of the Rings series like Game of Thrones. What sorts of diversity can we expect?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:55 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:21 pm
80s nostalgia is a bit weird here in Krautland, for literally every celeb alive during that time feels eternal shame for the fashion back then.
Everyone in the 90s felt that way about the 80s. Then they got over it and had a laugh, while idiots who weren't alive then glorified it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 pm
Amerzon is making a Lord of the Rings series like Game of Thrones. What sorts of diversity can we expect?
Frodo and Sam will be flat out gay. They were obviously homo in the movies, but here there will be deep makeout sessions and actual buttfucking. (Mr. Robot made that a thing. No tits, no lez stuff, but oh, here's a random scene of one of the main character jamming a guy's asshole then cleaning the cum out of him. Progress!)

In short, Frodo will get buttfucked.