Your music taste is shit

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Your music taste is shit

Post by mad bum » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:09 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Also everything with dubstep needs to be purged. That shit was a mistake from the start. You can get more pleasing sounds by hiting a cat with a bagpipe.
Dubstep is complete garbage, but I think most of them moved on and the only people who still think it's cool is e-sports coordinators and commercials.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:40 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:07 pm
Mars Volta.

Fuck this trash. Their "sound" is just an excuse to play like shit.

Got this new guy at work who listens to this shit. "Dude I just love how WEIRD it sounds, soooo unique!"
I like their first 2 albums and Bedlam in Goliath. The third album though is a piece of dogshit, they disappear right up their own asses on that one which is why Bedlam sounds more like a straight forward rock album.

The following two after that were pretentious trash too. I don't get the hate though, on the second album it turns into a self indulgent jam at the end but other than that I like those 3 albums.

For music I hate that others like? Other than obvious pop trash, Iron Maiden's piece of mind album. Trooper and Die with your Boots On are fine but the rest of the album is garbage. I don't know why people say this album is great, it's a black mark on their classic period.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:43 am

Im not a female, I dont care about what music others like.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:43 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:16 pm
I only listen to real music:

>Ride of the Valkyries
>Not Siegfried's Funeral March
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:40 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:07 pm
Mars Volta.

Fuck this trash. Their "sound" is just an excuse to play like shit.

Got this new guy at work who listens to this shit. "Dude I just love how WEIRD it sounds, soooo unique!"
I like their first 2 albums and Bedlam in Goliath. The third album though is a piece of dogshit, they disappear right up their own asses on that one which is why Bedlam sounds more like a straight forward rock album.

The following two after that were pretentious trash too. I don't get the hate though, on the second album it turns into a self indulgent jam at the end but other than that I like those 3 albums.

For music I hate that others like? Other than obvious pop trash, Iron Maiden's piece of mind album. Trooper and Die with your Boots On are fine but the rest of the album is garbage. I don't know why people say this album is great, it's a black mark on their classic period.
Piece of Mind had some other classics like To Tame A Land. I agree though.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:22 am

All forms of Soul and other chimp music are garbage. The vast majority of pop is crap as well but I don't count that as it's cynical trash that's intentionally made that way in complete knowledge that they are making trash.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am

I want to say not all nigger music is bad but I can't think of any nigger music I particularly like.
I don't listen to a lot of music in general.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:34 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:40 am
Ouch. I'll admit Piece of Mind is my least favorite of the first 7, but that's almost Razorfist contrarianism right there. I fucking love Where Eagles Dare and To Tame A Land.

speaking of Fisto, contrarianism and things that everyone loves that I don't: Accept's Balls to The Wall. The whole album. This album is why the faggot hardcore LoG kids hate classic metal.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
I want to say not all nigger music is bad but I can't think of any nigger music I particularly like.
I like NWA and that's about all. That Gangsta Bitch song from Saints Row 2 is fun as well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:08 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:27 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
I like NWA and that's about all. That Gangsta Bitch song from Saints Row 2 is fun as well.
Most gangsta rappers were poser assholes who pretended they were in a street gang when they were just normal black guys who liked hip hop. Even fucking Vanilla Ice had to lie about being stabbed because in the early 90s if you rapped you had to trick people into thinking you actually killed people on the street. When you go back and look at a lot of it they were all so plastic and fake, it's like looking at pro wrestling in the 80s and wondering how people thought it was actually real.

Despite that, nothing quite beats the sound of that era of rap compared to later on. A lot of the rappers themselves were fake, but the music sounded more raw and legit since while many weren't actual gangsters, many were like Ice Cube where they grew up poor in ghettos despite not being actual gangsters and it came out in their music. At some point in the late 90s that all went away and it sounded more corporate, and it got fucking terrible in the early 2000s with that crunk garbage.

It went from this:

To this:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.