Male Feminist Allies

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

Male Feminist Allies

Post by Auli » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:08 pm

I'm posting this here since it deserves it's own threads. And since it's kinda hilarious, this goes under entertainment.

It's what I've said for the past couple of years:
Not every rapist is a male feminist, but all male feminists are rapists.
- Auli
What do you think of this?
Last edited by Auli on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Male Feminist Allies

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:51 pm

I can't wait for these creeps to get booted off of the only community that still accepted them. Maybe some of them will try to switch sides or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:58 pm

I am pro-rape if it's consensual.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:40 pm

It seems to be the case.
Most of these "woke allies" are either naive, frustrated virgins that don't understand women that think this will get them laid (Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex)
Or are sexual predators that get deep in bed with the feminist movement to cover up their own predilections.

Here's a recent update on the anti-GamerGate Male Allies. I'm ashamed to say one of my best friends is on this list.
https://twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Sexual predators love communities that use ideology to create an in-group. They can join the group, accept jeebus into their hearts/accept fomonism and then go on to cultivate a new crop of fresh victims. Affinity Fraud, bro.

At least you know what you're getting with MGTOW. They either are butthurt thirsty virgins or legit have no interest in your vag.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:51 pm
Maybe some of them will try to switch sides or something.
Wan Xian was way ahead of them. He was anti-GG for a while and became pro-GG when all the skeletons in his closet was uncovered.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:00 pm

I know Kurt Kalata (aka discoalucard, founder and administrator of HG101), who was pretty outspoken against GamerGater and Trump supporters, helped Sketcz (a former contributor) in getting Agness Kaku (a former Konami translator they interviewed once) blacklisted, all because Kaku turned down Sketcz's sexual advancements. Kurt himself was never involved in any sexual misdemeanor as far as I now though.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 am

It took me years to figure out Ian Miles Chong and Arthur Chu weren't the same person.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Joe Rogan can do no wrong in my book. Miscarriage of Acchild right after him in the same video though triggered me. Can't stand that sperg. He is to the right what male feminists are to feminism....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:45 pm
Joe Rogan can do no wrong in my book. Spergcuck of Nignog of Akkad right after him in the same video though triggered me.
Miscarriage of Acchild came across as a spergier retard that usual. You can tell Rogan didn't want to talk about Anita in fucking 2017 but Miscarriage of Acchild wouldn't fuck off and came across as a teen edgelord.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.