Why THE LAST JEDI is being rejected by fans

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Why THE LAST JEDI is being rejected by fans

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:57 am

OPbot said:

I've study articles pronouncing the the final jedi is being rejected by way of fanatics due to the fact the fan theories all grew to become out to be wrong. It's incorrect. The final jedi is being rejected because it did not cope with any of the questions that the force awakens spent so much time asking. Who're rey's parents? It would not be counted. Who's snoke? Shrug. We are going to store luke skywalker until the last few seconds. Why? So he can spend almost the entirety of the subsequent movie doing honestly not anything.

Mark hamill has said in interviews that he disagreed with rian johnson's tackle luke skywalker, and the remaining jedi exhibits that hamill changed into spot on. Luke's reasoning within the movie makes no sense. Even though he does not need to train any extra jedi, he should nevertheless need to stop the first order and help his sister. One aspect has not anything to do with the other. That han solo's demise doesn't even motivate him is a betrayal of the original trilogy and the whole thing the ones characters went thru. In case you're going to make a film approximately luke skywalker, master jedi knight, something the entire unique trilogy built to, do not you want to look what one of the greatest jedi knights can do?

Basically the pressure awakens become to focus on han solo and this film was to focus on luke skywalker, however this film is set luke doing nothing. Looking luke do not anything for 90% of his screen time genuinely doesn't paintings as drama. What is even worse is we understand that luke will come around otherwise there would be no tale. The authentic trilogy is ready luke leveling up. Now we ought to get the payoff, and the finishing seems like it is going to provide it to us, however then it does a bait and switch and it seems luke become never without a doubt there.

Think about how splendid the ending might be showing luke tossing first order walkers thru the air? Giving luke this kind of moment wasn't important specifically for this film besides that johnson purposely had luke do not anything instead. In case you're going to do that, then you have to counterbalance luke's state of being inactive with luke doing lots ultimately, which he does not, and then he died, in order that imply we won't ever get to peer the end result of luke's jedi training. What a wasted possibility.
I've quoted your post because I'm deleting it. I can't figure out how to remove sigs manually. Remove the sig and you can post. If you post again with that sig, you will be banned. Do not advertise your spam here.

I'm just taking the off chance that this is not a bot.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Dang, I came here thinking tictac posted an essay on why TLJ was shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:44 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 pm
I saw the OP before Tictac wrote, i really thought i might be having a stroke
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Either a bot, or some foreign dude who thought google translate was "good enough".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 pm

Is it being rejected, though? Seems to be a hit with all the people (housewives, marxists, lesbian tranny rainbow hairs) that it set out to please.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:45 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
I talk enough about it elsewhere. I've only seen bits and pieces anyway. I know the entire story, but I'll probably sperge more once I'm forced to watch it. Which I will be, because everyone I know is a star wars cuckslave to the end.

Besides, the reason TLJ is being rejected by fans is obviously because Rian tried his hardest to piss all over everything oldfags liked about star wars. It's not hard to understand.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:45 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
I talk enough about it elsewhere. I've only seen bits and pieces anyway. I know the entire story, but I'll probably sperge more once I'm forced to watch it. Which I will be, because everyone I know is a star wars cuckslave to the end.

Besides, the reason TLJ is being rejected by fans is obviously because Rian tried his hardest to piss all over everything oldfags liked about star wars. It's not hard to understand.
It's much worse in person, i only pulled myself through because someone else was with me. TLJ was physically painful
-All fanbases are shit

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:19 am

The audience at my theater was disappointed. There was audible collective groaning throughout the showing.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:55 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:19 am
The audience at my theater was disappointed. There was audible collective groaning throughout the showing.
I understand their feelings
-All fanbases are shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:42 pm

I've seen an article somewhere with this very title. My guess is that it's a bot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!