"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:51 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:11 pm
I think the only reason kids really talk about SU is that rubber hose noodle armed character and that song that accompanied her.
I found that scene cathartic, seeing those smug cunt gems get triple killed made me really happy. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:53 am

Are the lesbian space rocks still an imperialistic space empire celebrating diamond supremacy by the end of the cartoon?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:45 am

God if I know. From what I gather it had one of those peace through talking endings and none of the conflict ever really happened. Psycho lesbian rock was the only real conflict by the looks of it.

I heard that epilogue series was even more pozzed, which I didn’t think was possible. The fat donut bitch is dating a they/them and some other fruity shit.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:25 pm

If you needed reminder that west animation is dead, this one is brutal.
Sheer thought someone got paid for drawing this pure autism incarnate is fucking terrifying.
This shit got grinlit and it's on HBO if you didn't notice, not some shitstained autist with Troony shrinte making bideo on youtube.
Fuck, I don't know who deserves to be shot - someone thinking it looks good, the one that picked this picture, those fucks who drew it (because we can be pretty sure it wasn't one autist involved) or all of them.
The more I look at that shit, I feel like getting cancer. I expect some keks from it to help me fight it.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Newgrounds flash shit c. 2006 seriously had higher quality than this.
Is Spoony dead yet?

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:03 pm

<Victor Courtright

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:21 pm

Remember when DC animated stuff looked actually good?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:25 pm

I think CN is officially kill. They're gonna start running right straight hours of pre-school content and they're planning on producing fucking live action shows for girls.
Meanwhile Warner Bros wants you to pay for a dedicated streaming service to watch CalArts reboots.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:37 pm

Man, this looks similar to that failure of a show, Thundercats Roar. Gee, I wonder who worked on this? Oh Victor Courtright? I wonder who that fellow is....
...oh no shit.

Not too long ago I watched Spawn again and it gets better everytime. But just seeing this one image and knowing this is on the same platform as Spawn made me die inside. Western Animation is mostly dead, but I still have some inkling of hope.

Also about the preschool shit, after you've lived through Tickle U (which is a short-lived preschool block from like 2005 that I barely watched), CN Real, The TOM with the face/the death of Toonami, the cancellation of shows before their time and the rape of CN after 2012, anything fucking goes. Might as well.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:21 pm
Remember when DC animated stuff looked actually good?
It used to be much superior to their cinematic releases. Now you look at that shit. Pure garbage.
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:25 pm
I think CN is officially kill. They're gonna start running right straight hours of pre-school content and they're planning on producing fucking live action shows for girls.
Oh, I see Dan "The Hymen Defiler" Schneider will finally have a new job...