Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:05 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm
All Arnie movies are cool or at least Arnie himself makes it a lot better than it would be without him.
Gotta admit, I didn't manage to make it all the way through Pumping Iron, tho it had its moments.

Go watch Pumping Iron right now! Close your eyes and just listen to the very beginning of the movie. Fantastic comedy!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 pm

It begins with a scene of Arnold taking a ballet lesson. You have to have your eyes open to savor the whole 100% Arnold-ballet experience!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 pm
Aladinn will be fun. They can't possibly avoid a shitstorm from either side.
They will definitely face controversy, but they will weasel out of it with their standard 'commitment to diversity' speech. They know full well that the Muslims will never attack them personally, and in the rare event that terrorists actually do plan attacks on Disney, the targets will most likely be their resorts, in other words they'd just kill a lot of children.

All this just so they can avoid the hassle of actually coming up with something original for once.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Current Year Aladdin will be hilarious. They'll probably have one of those AssCreed disclaimers at the start about how the film was made by a diverse rainbow team of many ethnicities and diversities, none of whom were white.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:40 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:45 pm
It's not verymeh, it's absolutely garbage and disgrace to one of the greatest films ever.
I like the Arnold films a lot. But I hear people say it's a very inaccurate adaptation of the books. Never read 'em, so I can't say. I Netflixed the Momoa one and to be honest I can't remember a thing about it. Literally nothing.
He was talking about the remake which was a steaming pile of shit. The Arnie movies are cool. All Arnie movies are cool or at least Arnie himself makes it a lot better than it would be without him.
Even Junior?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Especially Junior.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:35 pm
Especially Junior.
But it's utterly terrible
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Just wait until the first gay couple either straps on or actually implants a fake womb and carries a growing "child" / freak science experiment. Nah movie still sucks then lol.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Arnold really should have saved the comedies for when he got old. Most of the Arnold comedies feel like a waste. True Lies was a good mix of comedy and action, but that movie is practically banned now because of CAIR. It's never been released on Blu-ray.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 pm

I'd say that's more James Cameron's doing. He nixed the sequel because 911 "changed everything" or some gay-ass lib shit and he refuses to make violent action movies anymore. It's like when Spielberg declared he wouldn't use NAZIs as villains anymore because history is serious business.