Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:13 am

There are scenes with monks in the movie as well. They make some kind of incantation that poisons Seagal or something. Lot's of cheap wind effects and shit in that one.
I'm telling you guys, it's bona fide "so bad it's good" material.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:27 am

American Assassin was pretty good. Violent, had some titties, and wasn't the low-rent Bourne clone the trailer made it out to be. (That stupid jump-cut scene in the ads where the camera swooshes around the lead taking down a hotel full of guys while that "vroom" sound blares is a traditional fight scene in the movie.)

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:09 am

Kickboxer is my favorite shitty martial art movie. The story is just bad enough, but not so bad your eyes and ears will bleed. Bloodsport was so shitty it was hard to enjoy in places. Kickboxer is the perfect balance of dope-ass martial arts and shitty story.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 am

One word on the remake: "woof". Sara Lane might have the best tits I've ever seen on an Asian, but the movie itself betrayed its '80s origins for a dour snoozefest about some loser white guy pontificating on the meaning of life while staring into the long gray distance.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:30 am

Some Indian film is being demonstrated against and people are saying they will burn down theatres that show the film. The actress has a 2M$ bounty on her head.

{url]http://www.hindustantimes.com/mumbai-ne ... 9pecI.html[/url]
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:40 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:30 am
Some Indian film is being demonstrated against and people are saying they will burn down theatres that show the film. The actress has a 2M$ bounty on her head.

{url]http://www.hindustantimes.com/mumbai-ne ... 9pecI.html[/url]
I'd hit that.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 am

Damn, that's that chick from XXX 3. I was hoping she was getting death threats cuz she sucked kawk on camera or something, but it's just the usual third-world politishit..

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:40 am

I kinda like cheesy action Bollywood movies. At least when I took some Oxy... but don't get the same effect anylonger so the movies are just kinda... dumb.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:09 am
Kickboxer is my favorite shitty martial art movie. The story is just bad enough, but not so bad your eyes and ears will bleed. Bloodsport was so shitty it was hard to enjoy in places. Kickboxer is the perfect balance of dope-ass martial arts and shitty story.
What shitty story? That's a high art with some quality drama in it. Tong Po put my brother in a wheelchair but I kicked his ass! Happy end.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 am
Damn, that's that chick from XXX 3. I was hoping she was getting death threats cuz she sucked kawk on camera or something, but it's just the usual third-world politishit..
A quick glance at Wikipedia makes it look more like IRL internet autism, with some blokes making shit up to generate drama.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette