Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:36 pm

I guess it's only a matter of time till the First Order of the new Star Wars trilogy builds a wall around the Outer Rim.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:04 am

Lethal Weapon 2

A timeless classic. The best in the series, funny and brutal in a perfect harmony. Add this with friday night, beer, vodka, weed and good company, just can't go amiss. Ok, Apartheid is baaaad, but I'll let it slide, it was just a zeitgeist thing then, who knew 1989 at the times of Live Aid and "bohoo African children" that it'll turn much worse after Apartheid. Patsy Kensit <3. And Mel Gibson is a real man who should never change his ways.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:29 am

A classic. I love the "Fuck your polticial immunity" scene. You just don't try to use the LAW against an action her.

And that's also the one with the toilet bomb and nail gun? That's some goood shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:29 am
And that's also the one with the toilet bomb and nail gun? That's some goood shit.
Yeah. "Nailed you both."
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Tulane

Post by Tulane » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Patsy Kensit's tits in that movie are sublime. She's like a stacked Kylie Minogue.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:50 am

Tulane wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:39 pm
Patsy Kensit's tits in that movie are sublime. She's like a stacked Kylie Minogue.
Mentioning the important things!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Forky

Post by Forky » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:53 pm

So Rey is either the daughter of Mara Jade and Luke, or she's a reincarnation of the first Jedi ever while Snoke is either Palpatine's Sith Master or the first Sith ever. What a weird and annoying movie TLJ is turning out to be. Someone leak spoiler already so we can get a head start making fun of it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:37 pm

I think they're both both for extra cringe. There's probably also a prophecy involved.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:52 pm

It's officially an Empire remake now.

Saw Dunkirk. Yawn. If you've seen the trailer you've seen the movie. It's literally guys waiting for boats, guy flying a plane, and an old man on a boat. There's no decent war action involved, and Harry Styles has a large role. It's not even particularly patriotic, so I don't know what the point was. More Chris Nolan bs for nerds to masturbate over.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:59 pm

How hard is it to make some war action along the lines of "All Quiet on the Western Front"? That shit was pretty hardcore even in the one from 1930.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:52 pm
It's officially an Empire remake now.
What a shock. I wonder if the third movie will feature Snoke force-raping Rey in front of Darth Emo.
-Yours Truly