Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:32 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:04 am
I didn't know the Exorcist III existed, it ignore the events of the second film
A horror movie franchise with dodgy continuity? Color me surprised.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 am

Eggorcist 3 was supposed to be good but I never watched it. It's got the book's author at the helm directing if that's worth anything.
They released the super secret original ending on a recent Blu-ray reissue and Jay Goldenbaum from RLM said it wasn't much better than the one they used.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Valerian was utter shit. No action, nothing thought provoking, just cheap French CG crap wrapped around a goofy message about evil white people killing the natives. Cara Delevigne was really cute and Dane Dehaan was hardcore channeling Keanu Reeves, but they couldn't save it. What's funny is it's been 20 years since The Fifth Element, and this movie shows what it would have been had Luc Besson waited two decades to make it: a big ugly CG mess with almost no redeeming qualities and a shit-ton of Chinese people for no good damn reason.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Cara Deviline is disgusting. And you know why the movie is full of chinks.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 am

Rewatched a couple of Seagal classics last weekend.

Above the Law

GREAT MOVIE, GREAT ACTOR. Steven Seagal is a real God's Whip, the pinnacle of man. A proper family man who puts his children first, is faithful to his wife and is a diligent church-going Christian conservative. He even respects his blaxploitation work partner despite her racial handicap. But when some CIA niggers try to fuck with him and his family, it's time to roll. Seagal shows a great aikido spirit here, starting up fights, snapping necks, elbowing and knee kicking face etc. Morihei Ueshiba motherfuckers! In my late teens I was so convinced the powah of aikido, partially thanks to this movie, I went to aikido class. Man, what a dissapointment real aikido was. :lol:

Out for Justice

GREAT MOVIE, GREAT ACTOR. If there's something perfect in this world, it's this movie (OK, this and Mercyful Fate's Don't Break the Oath album). The bar scene alone is probably one of the Man's greatest achievements, writing is real Shakespearean shit: "Are you totally fucking nuts or what?!! You could've killed somebody upstairs!", "But there ain't nobody upsteeers!!". First time I noticed that's Dan fucking Inosanto playing that Sticks guy. William Forsythe plays the role of his life as the villain, Out for Justice is nearly as much his movie as it is Seagal's. Only Kurtwood Smith's role in Robocop compares to this crazy mofo.

Anybody seen Richii?!? Anybody know why Richii did Bobby Lupo?
I'M GONNA KEEP COMIN BACK TILL SOMEBODY REMEMBERS SEEIN RICHII
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:07 pm

There is some good Segal. Under Siege is fucking great, and Tommy Lee Jones goes full sperg in it, too.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Yeah, he has those three movies. After that, he started getting creative control and it was all shit.
お前はもう死んでいる。

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Hard to Kill and Marked for Death are both essential Seagal also. On a Deadly Ground shouldn't be overlooked either, a movie which teaches what it takes to change the essence of a man.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:52 pm

There's gotta be something wrong with anybody that dislikes Seagal movies. They are either great or great crap. It's usually the transitional ones that aren't all that good to watch but the later ones where he's a fat shit are hilarious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:52 pm
There's gotta be something wrong with anybody that dislikes Seagal movies. They are either great or great crap. It's usually the transitional ones that aren't all that good to watch but the later ones where he's a fat shit are hilarious.
I am only familiar with pre-fat Seagal, but if fatass Seagal is funny, I'm down for that.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.