Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:56 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:06 am
most bond girls were actually trannies, one even came out openly.

http://www.universalexports.net/00Tula.shtml
In the same way that Trump's inauguration had the biggest attendance ever.
The truth is that one chick from one scene with no lines was a tranny.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 pm

That's not even what people consider to be a "bond girl".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:12 pm

of course theyre not going to allow any of the main bond girls to admit it but some are very easy to spot, But hey throw some fake tits on it and half our metrosexual weak "men" will drool over it anyways because theyve been programmed to do so.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:43 pm

You wouldn't happen to be a refugee from 8 /tv/ would you? There's a poster there who swears up and down that every woman who's ever starred in a movie is a transsexual. Except the ones he finds attractive, of course.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Iron Liz for next Bond girl.
Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 pm
They have continuity in the Craig films, but the sketchy kind that screams "we're making this up as we go along".
So basically still the old "It's present-day-ish, and here's some secret agent or some shit. Have fun."
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:37 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 pm
People care about Bond Girls beyond their one movie?
Some of those women are fine as hell. Would you need an excuse to put a hot girl in a movie?
Not really, but I love sperging about dumb Hollywood shenanigans.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 pm
Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 pm
They have continuity in the Craig films, but the sketchy kind that screams "we're making this up as we go along".
So basically still the old "It's present-day-ish, and here's some secret agent or some shit. Have fun."
You wish. No, I mean more like a soap opera. He's still mourning the death of his first Bond girl four movies on.
And in the last one, we found out that every villain he had was a part of SPECTRE(double the hilarity, because Craig's early films already had a secret organisation who were retconned into being a branch of SPECTRE) that's led by Bond's jealous step-brother.
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:45 pm

James Bond got a lot more Shounen since I stopped watching.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 pm
That's not even what people consider to be a "bond girl".
Actually, the girl by the pool is what Timothy Dalton considered to be the 'Bond girls'. The main girls are what he called 'Leading Ladies'. This was his theatre background presumably creeping in.
Rushy wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:34 pm
You wish. No, I mean more like a soap opera. He's still mourning the death of his first Bond girl four movies on.
And in the last one, we found out that every villain he had was a part of SPECTRE(double the hilarity, because Craig's early films already had a secret organisation who were retconned into being a branch of SPECTRE) that's led by Bond's jealous step-brother.
To be fair, mourning Vesper is in the books (I think it was On Her Majesty's Secret Service where Bond said he makes the pilgrimage to Royale-les-Eaux every year) and every villain being a member of SPECTRE was in pretty much all the Sean Connery films. The only thing that's particularly new is Bond's (step)brother being Blofeld, which they ripped off from Austin Powers. The next film will probably be Blofeld trying to steal Bond's mojo.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:52 pm
Actually, the girl by the pool is what Timothy Dalton considered to be the 'Bond girls'. The main girls are what he called 'Leading Ladies'. This was his theatre background presumably creeping in.
I thought it was from For Your Eyes Only, or was Dalton just talking generally?
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:52 pm
To be fair, mourning Vesper is in the books (I think it was On Her Majesty's Secret Service where Bond said he makes the pilgrimage to Royale-les-Eaux every year) and every villain being a member of SPECTRE was in pretty much all the Sean Connery films. The only thing that's particularly new is Bond's (step)brother being Blofeld, which they ripped off from Austin Powers. The next film will probably be Blofeld trying to steal Bond's mojo.
I haven't read the books, but I understand they're vastly different from the films. It just seems silly to me, considering how little the Bond series usually cares about continuity.

As for SPECTRE, the joke isn't that they're all related, it's that they're related retroactively, meaning we have a scene of Q going "this ring has DNA from all the bad guys you've fought!"
And later in the finale, Blofeld just tapes photos of everyone meaningful to Craig around a devastated building... for feels, I guess.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 pm
I thought it was from For Your Eyes Only, or was Dalton just talking generally?
Generally
Kugelfisch wrote: