Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 pm
They have yet to make Chucky in Space and Chucky in Dah Hood, as far as I know.
Chucky In Space and Chucky On Elm Street are currently under discussion according to Mancini
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Nice. Maybe they can combine the two. Always wanted to see Freddy with lightclaws.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:11 pm

What bothers me is Mancini's late inability to really build up a sequel. Like, Jennifer Tilly has been in Curse and Cult purely so we could say "oh yeah she's still a thing". Ditto really with Alex Vincent.
Their appereances are great, but both times it feels like a FULL full return is shoved on to the next film, making their presence ill-fitting.

They should've either just
A) Cut the past elements out altogether and focus purely on Fiona Dourif
or
B) Cut Jennifer Tilly and the rapey doctor subplot out and have Vincent team up with Fiona Dourif.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Da fuq? Jen Tilly wasn't even hot when she was 30. And Kickboxer Redux already has a sequel.
Nigga you gay as fuck

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Welp, Disney just finished acquiring Fox, and as expected, plebs are celebrating it with "OMG, X-MEN AND FANTASTIC FOUR IN M-MUH MCU!!! YYYYYAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" as well as "M-MUH ORIGINAL CUTS OF STAR WARS WILL BE IN 4K!!!!"

Few rumors are now claiming they're eyeing Sony Pictures and the majority of Universal Pictures next, though time will tell.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Good. If Disney owns all movies and capeshit IPs ever, I can safely ignore all of it without worrying if I'm missing out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Deewd, how about a live-action Cinematic Simpsons Universe?! Johnny Depp could be Krusty!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:46 am

I guess anti-trust laws don't apply to Disney owning every damn IP in the world now?

Can't wait for the X-Men reboot. The Singer movies ranged from awful to not-the-worst-thing-I've-Ever-Seen, but I thought Apocalypse was a big leap in quality and loved Sophie Turner as Jean Grey. Now it's going to be a bunch of hip 20-somethings snarking their way through another movie-length ad for Avengers 2.0. Wolverine will undoubtedly be a woman, her quipping the only thing sharper than her claws.

Oh, and Deadpool PG-13 anyone?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 am

Don't worry goy Deadpool 2 is still rated R for Reddit.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:43 am

But only because it was finished before they could get their grubby little hands on it. Deadpool 3 will be PG-13, and probably without Reynolds because he's the one responsible for the series even happening at all. Or, they'll pull the shit they did with Punisher and DD and relegate him to sidekick status on some shitty streaming show.