Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Movie Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:27 am

Honorable shitmention goes to Saga for being a massively overhyped pile of shit.

Oh, and Southern Bastards is another amazing comic series people should read. It's like Scalped, except better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:08 am

Notice how all the good shit Tictac mentioned is mostly not Capeshit? There is a reason for that. Comics themselves aren't necessarily shit, but capeshit sure as fuck is.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:37 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:08 am
Notice how all the good shit Tictac mentioned is mostly not Capeshit? There is a reason for that. Comics themselves aren't necessarily shit, but capeshit sure as fuck is.
I don't agree THAT all cape comics are shit but since i am officially (as in not self-diagnozed at all like those waste of skin on Tumblr) autistic what would i know about quality?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:39 am

Look on the bright side, maybe your autism saved you from the brainwashing of your state.
To answer your question, I've heard just general shit like the two faggots above and you yourself stated. Just general noise, exactly like dipshits trying to tell me that anime isn't the worst shit ever. One day it's all "You should totally watch this, Kugel!" and a couple of weeks later it's all "Actually, it's shit. Don't bother. But this other thing is great!" and so on.

Nah, fuck all that shit. I have my comfort zone and that excludes any kind of comics, movies and any other animation. Vidya and RL stuff is where it's at for me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:39 am
Look on the bright side, maybe your autism saved you from the brainwashing of your state.
To answer your question, I've heard just general shit like the two faggots above and you yourself stated. Just general noise, exactly like dipshits trying to tell me that anime isn't the worst shit ever. One day it's all "You should totally watch this, Kugel!" and a couple of weeks later it's all "Actually, it's shit. Don't bother. But this other thing is great!" and so on.

Nah, fuck all that shit. I have my comfort zone and that excludes any kind of comics, movies and any other animation. Vidya and RL stuff is where it's at for me.
Oh well if it helps i was just giving my opinion, wasn't trying to make you try anything
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:19 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
But what about Berserk :-( ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
But most vidya is shit these days too
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:49 am

Kugel doesn't play modern vidya any more than the rest of us oldfags do.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:19 am
I heard first about it just a few years ago. I've never watched or read anything from it and don't care to start doing so.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:03 am
But most vidya is shit these days too.
Sadly, that's correct. I don't play more than two or three games a year with some form of intensity. If one game a year happens to be good that's nice but I could do with vidya completely crashing and nothing new being made. I'd still have a massive backlog and a couple of thousand hours to put into games I've already played.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:18 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:19 am
I heard first about it just a few years ago. I've never watched or read anything from it and don't care to start doing so.
If you get curious, it's something you are better off reading.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.