Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Moe is beauty and desire in its perfected form.
Your avatar makes your smug shitposting funnier. I love it.
veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:55 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:43 pm
Anime would actually make you straighter. If you don't like big animay titties then a pack of sandniggers needs to toss you off a building.
Jacking off to anime titties is more gay than sucking a cock, buddy. :lol: Though I'm generally approving of any fem nudity in films, moar boobs and asses = moar feminist whining about sexual objectification = better. Oh, and I live in a country with one of the most armed population in the world, from the civilized countries only the US and (maybe) Switzerland have more guns per capita. Sandniggaz will never take us over. If it comes to that it's simple, we kill the muslims.
Didn't know Finland had that many guns. A lot of Swedes who hate that shit are moving to your country, including the legit racist ones so they'll be extra motivated to keep that from happening.

You may need to build a wall soon because if Sweden truly goes to shit it will become your Mexico.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 pm
Your avatar makes your smug shitposting funnier. I love it.
That's why fate brought me and it together. It was meant to be.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:49 pm
Moe is beauty and desire in its perfected form.
I agree.
SpoilerShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 pm
Didn't know Finland had that many guns. A lot of Swedes who hate that shit are moving to your country, including the legit racist ones so they'll be extra motivated to keep that from happening.

You may need to build a wall soon because if Sweden truly goes to shit it will become your Mexico.
Wall might be needed eventually when Swedistan rises, but for now it would be enough to cut the rapefugees candymoney and make this whole asylum application process much harder, that would make those welfare scroungers move to another EU country like a pack of grasshoppers. But we cannot cut those puppet strings to Germany completely, Finland being outside of Nato (which is insane) is kind of dependent of EU as we have this underdeveloped and unreliable banana state next to us. I guess Germany just has to fuck up Europe at least once in a century, gotta just glide along and learn to enjoy this poetry.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:59 pm

You Allies should've divided us back into a weird clusterfuck of city states and mini kingdoms while you still had the chance.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ens-26.jpg
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Thor Ragnarok: Pretty decent

Justice League: Pure garbage
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

ban

Post by ban » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Want an actual good movie this year? Try Loving Vincent.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:46 pm

ban wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:04 pm
Want an actual good movie this year? Try Loving Vincent.
All the torrents I find so far are with comments saying a part of the screen is cut off which ruins the experience. Do you have a good torrent? Link then please.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 am

in other news, the Metal Gear movie got a producer last month! After 10+years in limbo, according to this questionable source;

http://www.konbini.com/us/entertainment ... k-conolly/

"The American screenwriter, who penned Jurassic World (and is co-writing Star Wars: Episode IX), has officially been brought on board to write Sony's Metal Gear Solid film,"

Konami only put Kojima out of the herd, these fucks will be the wolves that finish him off :lol: If by some mircale this movie hits theaters, it's dead before it hit the ground. Fuck me....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ban

Post by ban » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Well, Kojima slurped The Last Jedi's asshole so he's probably excited for that as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But he'll probably be disappointed since I doubt another Star Wars will adapt Metal Gear Solid 4 so shodily anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow