Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:15 am

Nah. Theres been pics of his reshoots for the Justice Leage movie, it looks like a TV show. Bravo Josh you make Zack Snyder look like the genius that /tv/ contratians say he is.

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:34 pm

I've been hearing talks about Disney's plan to buy out 20th Century Fox. How likely would it happen?
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Seele wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:34 pm
I've been hearing talks about Disney's plan to buy out 20th Century Fox. How likely would it happen?
Talks already fell apart, which is good. Disney is already too big and is starting to use their influence to bully theaters around. Acquiring Fox would make them a near monopoly and bring us closer to returning to the old studio system.

Of course the spergs didn't care though. Most places I saw this discussed at just involved a bunch of retards talking about >muh X-Men joining the MCU.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Everything must become Disney. It's like the ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Seele wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:34 pm
Even if both parties had agreed to it, the government would probably have to get involved.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:46 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:08 pm
Most places I saw this discussed at just involved a bunch of retards talking about >muh X-Men joining the MCU.
I really don't get the retards who masturbate to the idea of the X-Men joining the MCU. A bunch of the X-Men movies are shit but the good X-Men movies are better than most of the MCU movies. I would rather watch Logan or X2 than Captain America: Civil War or the Thor movies. Fox has done a lot of dumb meddling over the years but lately they've been giving their directors a bit more creative freedom whereas Disney are having Kevin Feige make sure that every MCU movie is as cookie-cutter as possible. The cult-like love the MCU receives is proof that most comic readers are drooling retards who care more about "MUH ACCURACY" than good writing/filmmaking.

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:57 pm

If Disney does gain control of X-Men, then RIP R-rated X-Men + Deadpool movies.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:46 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:08 pm
Most places I saw this discussed at just involved a bunch of retards talking about >muh X-Men joining the MCU.
I really don't get the retards who masturbate to the idea of the X-Men joining the MCU. A bunch of the X-Men movies are shit but the good X-Men movies are better than most of the MCU movies. I would rather watch Logan or X2 than Captain America: Civil War or the Thor movies. Fox has done a lot of dumb meddling over the years but lately they've been giving their directors a bit more creative freedom whereas Disney are having Kevin Feige make sure that every MCU movie is as cookie-cutter as possible. The cult-like love the MCU receives is proof that most comic readers are drooling retards who care more about "MUH ACCURACY" than good writing/filmmaking.
There are comic books fans that have the same opinions as you but they tend tb drowned out (I'm one of them} and a lot of people that are Marvel cultists either never picked a comic book or are already Marvel fanboys
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:59 pm

The comic book fans have no time for the movies, for they are busy wallowing in self-pity at the SJW monstrosity that used to be their favorite capeshit comics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:54 am

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:46 pm
I really don't get the retards who masturbate to the idea of the X-Men joining the MCU. A bunch of the X-Men movies are shit but the good X-Men movies are better than most of the MCU movies. I would rather watch Logan or X2 than Captain America: Civil War or the Thor movies.
Don't You want to see them add even more inconsequential characters to the mix? Look at the cast of infinity war. I totally believe that it will be a great movie in which every single character will be properly fleshed out and have enough of a personal motivation. You will see at some point autists that want to see literal recreations of panels from comic books in the movies will get their way no matter how stupid it will be.