Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Above the Law and Out For Justice are his best movies. That's not even debatable. But everything through Glimmer Man is great. It's around '97, when he did that terrible DTV movie The Patriot, when he just stopped trying. Fire Down Below had its moments, but that was the final decent Seagal flick. Exit Wounds was wire-fu garbage (and he got his ass kicked by fucking DMX!)

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5223
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:58 pm

You say that like it's a bad thing. Belly of the Beast is where it's at, though.
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2911
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Charlar » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am

What was the movie where his character kill a bad guy with a punch to the sternum so hard it probably liquified it?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
What was the movie where his character kill a bad guy with a punch to the sternum so hard it probably liquified it?
You probably mean this (2:50):



That's a legit solar plexus strike, it knocks the wind out of you and hurts like hell.

Here's a real-life knee version:

Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.

Bad News Bunnyman
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm

It's hilarious how in Seagals first film he's clearly got a receding hairline by Out For Justice a full head of hair. Film Brain should give him a call find out his secret :p

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 4645
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:56 pm

I actually forgot Seagull used to be not fat as fuck.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5223
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Slinky Seagal waving his arms around like a girl while running and walking is the fucking best. He looks like those fan-powered hose figures you see at shady car dealerships.
That YT channel name as well: Seagallery! Perfect!
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2911
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Charlar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:20 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:47 pm
Charlar wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
What was the movie where his character kill a bad guy with a punch to the sternum so hard it probably liquified it?
You probably mean this (2:50):



That's a legit solar plexus strike, it knocks the wind out of you and hurts like hell.

Here's a real-life knee version:

That looked like it hurts a lot but the one i remember was done by Fat Seagal with a bunch of monks in the room
Edit: OW
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5223
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am

You're talking about the matrix backhand slap in Belly of the Beast, don't you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zec4w7S1M2Y&t=160s
Hail Eris, all hail Discordia!
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 am
Have I forgotten to call Lindsay a cunt today?

User avatar
Charlar
Posts: 2911
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Charlar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am
You're talking about the matrix backhand slap in Belly of the Beast, don't you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zec4w7S1M2Y&t=160s
Yeah but seems i remembered it wrong
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest