Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Baby Boomers and Millenial Shitposts

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Can attest that millenial dudes are fucked in the head.

They are fucking lazy, stupid, and have to be coached through simple as fuck tasks, and they don't exercise common sense shit like simple upkeep and cleaning of their work space.

I'm managing fucking CHILDREN.

I'm a god damned millenial, how I'm the fuck is it I can do this shit yet they can't?

My dad was on the more sensitive side who could still build shit and was a carpenter, but my mentor, my first guitar teacher was based as fuck and even harder working than my dad as far as ambition goes, having built up his assets and skill set in sales and music.

Maybe I was just lucky to find a strong male role model to supplement where my family was lacking. I don't know what everyone else's excuses are.

The mental illness, the cucking, is just ridiculous!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Right now I've got a female employee, 26 yrs old, being "sick" for the seventh week in a row. She claims she was mistreated here by everyone. She got a talking to once for messing up an order, whined to her doctor about burnout, shut herself off from everyone and last week came back, complaining to me about every single other employee. Bitch thought I would be grateful for her returning or something and totally understand her bullshit.
I didn't. She now just hopes I'll fire her. I won't. It's beyond six weeks so I don't have to pay her anymore. She can play sick forever for all I care. If she quits she won't get unemployment money but that's hardly my problem. Fuck her.
:lol: Reminds me of this:

Context: Jimmy doesn't get to keep his bonus if he quits so he goes out of his way to get fired.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:31 pm

She's being especially dumb since you can't fire somebody here who's sick with a receipt from a doctor. So I couldn't even if I wanted to.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Imagine fucking up so hard you fuck up getting fired.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:17 pm

You can't 'bully' her into quitting, like the Japanese do?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 pm

If she wants to get fired that hard, she can do what one of my colleagues did: Just stop coming one day and never return.

Stupid, sure, but she doesn't appear to be very smart to begin with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:02 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:17 pm
You can't 'bully' her into quitting, like the Japanese do?
Well, she hasn't been to work for nine weeks now and will likely never return. Three weeks vacation and never came back. She, at some point during her vacation, got in in her head that she was treated unfairly. Not just by me but every single one of my other employees. She wasn't, which is why we wondered about her going sick but refusing to say what for. We just figured, for the longest time, that it had to be something serious or something. Turned out she was just being a bitch.

Anyway, the situation that she dreamed up of being bullied would now be reality. We've been understaffed this whole time because of her leave and her talking shit about everyone, and thereby making it obvious that she wasn't even sick but just a prissy cunt, didn't go over well with my other employees. For all they care she can get fucked. Should she return, she won't stick around for long and I don't even have to do shit. :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 pm
If she wants to get fired that hard, she can do what one of my colleagues did: Just stop coming one day and never return.

Stupid, sure, but she doesn't appear to be very smart to begin with.
If you stop coming to work unexcused or because you just don't want to that's grounds for an immediate termination of the contract. She'd also not get any unemployment money.

To explain how shit works in Germany:
There's unemployment money and there's social security. The former is much higher than the latter. Healthcare and all that money for social shit is being paid half by the employee, half by the employer. Unemployment money depends on what you were earning, social security on your living circumstances and will only cover the bare minimum to live.

If you're fired and you've worked for a certain amount of time, thus having paid into the pool and how long of course depends on if you were a big earner or not, you'll get unemployment money for a certain amount of time. Usually way longer than you'd need to find a new job while maintaining your current standard of living only slightly diminished.

If you're fired unfairly, you can go to court, get paid your normal salary by your employer for how long ever the court case takes and can hope to get money for compensation. Pro tip: The employer always loses. Guaranteed. You'd have to do something outrageous for your employer to win that case. That's why I won't fire her. She's the last I employed and thus it would be ruled in my favour if I'd claim to have fired her for financial reasons but I couldn't employ someone to replace her immediately.

If you're sick for more than six weeks you're not getting paid by your employer anymore. Instead, you get 70% of what you earned by your health insurance company. For how long that lasts depends on how long and how much you paid into the pool, of course. I don't have to pay her anymore and I won't have to pay her even if she comes back for a couple of days. She'll go right back to getting paid by her health insurance if the sickness is the same, unless she worked for half a year in between.

If your firing was because it was your fault or if you quit you don't get any unemployment money for at least a couple of weeks if you don't have a damn good reason for why you quit. Because it was your fucking fault you lost your job. Get fucked. Instead, you get jack shit. Pro tip: Your "good reason" will likely not be good enough for the state.

So what the dumb bitch is doing right now is burning through her health insurance money. I don't pay her anymore so for all I care she can keep that up for the next ten years. She won't be able to because she's young and hasn't paid much into her health insurance. She's going to be on social security in a matter of weeks and won't have to pay her in any case.

So why should I fire her? Right now I can't because she's sick. After that I won't because I don't fancy paying her court-ordered compensation which she's pretty much guaranteed just by default. Her colleagues think she a shit so she'll likely not find if very comfortable working for me anymore. I also guarantee you that she'll work the shittest hours possible. Should she mouth off to customers about that that's grounds for getting fired immediately, putting her on social security instantly.
She doesn't have much money with her health insurance and since she isn't married nor has kids her social security will be complete crap.
She will likely search for another job now and I'll be rid of her without doing anything. In case you haven't noticed yet, us retail employers are giant gossip queens. We also all know each other. We like to call up former fellow employers to ask what the deal is with the people that apply for a job. Officially, I'm not allowed to talk bad about her to a potential employer. But a phone call between friends that have known each other for a while is hardly official, right? ;)
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:53 pm
It's like trying to commit suicide by jumping off a building and you end up living, but crippled for life.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:14 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:02 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:53 pm
It's like trying to commit suicide by jumping off a building and you end up living, but crippled for life.
Well, women generally suck at suicide. Men are also way better at getting fired or just quitting. Second to last apprentice that quit told me to get fucked and left. Straight forward and to the point. No bullshittery going on there.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:56 am

Thread jam.