Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Duwango
Goon

Re: Weinstein Grabs Hollywood By The (Surgically Implanted) Pussy

Post by Duwango » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:41 am

Some days I think Guestposting is the greatest thing ever, and in others I think it's the worst thing ever.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 am

Auli wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 pm
Edit: For the people thinking Weinstein did nothin' wrong
I'm not sure any sane person actually would believe this. They might believe there are false accusations out there (especially with all the #meagain crap) but it's blatantly obvious this guy is guilty of the general idea of what he's being accused of.

Crying out loud they have him recorded talking someone into sitting in the bathroom with him while he takes a shower. That's weird, man.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 am
Crying out loud they have him recorded talking someone into sitting in the bathroom with him while he takes a shower. That's weird, man.
It must have worked once, or else he wouldn't keep doing it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:56 am
Guest wrote:
It must have worked once, or else he wouldn't keep doing it.
Nah, in the recording he sounds like he's never had success with it. He kept lowering his voice and asking her to, "come here," like he had a secret to tell her and she was having none of it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am
Nah, in the recording he sounds like he's never had success with it. He kept lowering his voice and asking her to, "come here," like he had a secret to tell her and she was having none of it.
Because that totally seems to be a one-off thing he spontaneously decided to try out, and not something he probably keeps doing because it seems to work more often than not.

Also lol at Quentin Tarantino going "I knew what was going on, but I didn't do shit". You're almost as guilty, dude.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:48 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/movi ... stein.html
Yep, probably could have taken the fucker down with little repercussions to his career.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 am

Doesn't sound like he wants to get laid, sounds more like it's his weird fetish :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:11 am

Maybe he could manage to rally some SJWs behind him for this despicable display of kink-shaming the media is currently indulging in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Auli wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 pm
Edit: For the people thinking Weinstein did nothin' wrong
I'm not sure any sane person actually would believe this. They might believe there are false accusations out there (especially with all the #meagain crap) but it's blatantly obvious this guy is guilty of the general idea of what he's being accused of.

He's accused of trading movie roles for sexual favors but the media is portraying him like super-rapist 2.0