EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 10, 2024 4:40 pm

Colonies get some leniency.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 10, 2024 5:01 pm

Wait. Wasn't Palestine also part of the Empire, before NuIsrael happened post-WWII?
There you have it, Gaza lovers. Israel is allowed to participate for you uwu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 10, 2024 5:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:40 pm
Colonies get some leniency.
They won't be "European" for much longer.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 11, 2024 10:53 pm

So the Dutch Eurovision candidate got disqualified because... some hoe kept filming him against his consent backstage and he threatened her in an effort to get her to piss off?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 12, 2024 8:03 pm

A few of these Eurovision cunts are pure disgusting. One Greek cunt pretended to be asleep during the Israeli contestant's speech and the Irish one was dressed like a freak and sang a song glorifying Satan. Europe needs to burn. Euro women are a complete loss. Absolute Haram.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 12, 2024 8:09 pm

If they were serious about being non-political, they should've disqualified the Greek cunt on the spot for disrespecting another candidate. Would've deserved it a lot more than the Dutch guy who probably didn't actually do anything.

And I'm not surprised about people dressing as freak. There's really only two types of candidates in this contest most of the time: Bland pop failures singing forgettable garbage, and complete freak shows you wish you could forget.

I'm already dreading next year, seeing how this "non-binary" freak with the skirt one. The idiots in charge if selecting the Kraut candidate love to pick nobodies who kinda-sorta copy last year's winner.
-Yours Truly

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun May 12, 2024 8:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 10:53 pm
So the Dutch Eurovision candidate got disqualified because... some hoe kept filming him against his consent backstage and he threatened her in an effort to get her to piss off?
Based women know consent isn't sexy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 8:03 pm
Euro women are a complete loss.
Only euro women tho. And women as a whole were real great before the current year.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 12, 2024 9:07 pm

SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 12, 2024 9:27 pm

JFC you're like one place behind Israel.

>the world has spoken
Not if you go by the televoting results. Israel placed second there, with almost 100 points more then the new non-binary utopia that is Switzerland. It was primarily the juries (aka probably the people you were shitting on) that dumped Israel and gave a metric fuckload of points to the guy in the skirt, just to make it extra obvious that it was a most political decision to have a queermo win for the optics.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 12, 2024 9:32 pm

If all these cunts didn't act like high school girls than people wouldn't have voted Israel to spite them. Israel was one of the few sane contestants. Of course the EU was going to rig a fag to win.
SpoilerShow