The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The (((Chosen People)))'s Shenanigans

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 12, 2024 4:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 7:23 am
All that identity politics has accomplished is put race relationships at an all-time low, and I can't be the only one thinking this is all going according to keikaku.

Of course, trying to complain about this favoritism gets you labeled a racist and shit. So eventually people go "Fuck it, a racist I shall be then".
I'll bet Stormfront membership has skyrocketed. Forgive me if I won't look to verify. I'd rather not be put on some list.

The woketards have actually made systemic racism real via DEI. America actually is a racist nation now, just not the way they say it is. I mean, it's no wonder white boys crack and go on shooting sprees after being brainwashed that they're the cause of all the world's problems by just existing.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 12, 2024 4:41 pm

These people don't actually want to fix anything about "privilege" and "racism". They want to be the cruel overlords, all while pretending to be eternally oppressed and downtrodden (for their weird idea of how human civilization works requires that "White Man Bad" is a universal constant).
Aka they're projecting like a fucking blazar.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Sun May 12, 2024 5:30 pm

It's only partially related to this, but I went to visit family today, and something about the college protests came on the radio, and my dad goes, "You don't want to kill Jews, do you?"

Lol

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 12, 2024 5:46 pm

Oh, for more evidence to file in "Jews are actually really fucking stupid and not Machiavellian masterminds":

Israel should have razed Gaza on October 8th when they still had public sympathy on their side. The dumbasses waited all this time and allowed Soros and Qatar to fund these college campus rallies to drum up Palestinian support among the useful idiots. Now Israel is in an unwinnable scenario.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 12, 2024 5:50 pm

Should've just nuked everything. The longer this keeps going, the easier it is for the Arabic world and SJWs to "forget" that Khorne-approved Hamas rampage that started this whole drama in the first place.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:46 pm
Oh, for more evidence to file in "Jews are actually really fucking stupid and not Machiavellian masterminds"
Isn't this normal? I know conspiracy nuts love to believe that some arbitrary group of people are the secret puppet masters of everything that every happened and ever will happen, but this seriously undersells how retarded mankind actually is.

Are some people actually trying to be the secret puppeter masters? Probably, but the emphasize is on try. If people could actually play the masses like a fiddle, we'd have neither Trump's presidency, nor those hobby revolutionaries channeling the NSDAP like it's the 1930s again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 12, 2024 8:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 5:50 pm
Should've just nuked everything. The longer this keeps going, the easier it is for the Arabic world and SJWs to "forget" that Khorne-approved Hamas rampage that started this whole drama in the first place.
Most these SJW losers believe the Hamas attack was justified. I dislike the Jews as much as everyone here but Gaza deserves what they get. The neighboring Arab states will feel better with Gaza gone too, they just can't show it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 12, 2024 8:56 pm

It's the same mistake Austria-Hungary made in 1914. Bad omens abound.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 12, 2024 9:09 pm

Hungary is doing a lot better now without their retarded cousin attached at their hip.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 14, 2024 1:35 am

UN slashes estimate of women and children killed in Gaza by 50 PERCENT
And that's what the UN is admitting to. It's probably much lower.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 14, 2024 5:59 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 1:35 am
UN slashes estimate of women and children killed in Gaza by 50 PERCENT
And that's what the UN is admitting to. It's probably much lower.
I read the article. I was confused at first because I thought they had slashed the casualties in half. All they're saying is that a much higher percentage of men were killed than they initially thought, compared with women and children.

Not really sure how to feel about that tbh, since it plays into the whole "men are valueless" narrative. Even a male child ceases to be a statistic worth counting once they reach age 18. I doubt anybody knows the true Combatant vs Noncombatant numbers, and killing more men doesn't automatically equate to killing more combatants. We all know mudslimes love to weaponize wombyn and children in warfare.

Articles like this just make me think about if my country was invaded and a missile blew up my house, would they count me as a combatant because I'm male? :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome