Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Black Lives Matter?

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 pm

I’m being serious, do they have any noteworthy heritage? Especially before being integrated into other societies? And I’m not talking about we wuz the original inventors of this and shiet.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 17, 2024 11:20 pm

Well there are the stunning and brave Dahomey who fought heroically for the right to sell their own people - and other kangz and kweenz - into slavery.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri May 17, 2024 11:22 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 pm
I’m being serious, do they have any noteworthy heritage? Especially before being integrated into other societies? And I’m not talking about we wuz the original inventors of this and shiet.
Nubia and Ethiopia had notable civilizations, being neighbours of both Egypt and Yemen. Anything below the Sahara just stagnated.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri May 17, 2024 11:26 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:20 pm
Well there are the stunning and brave Dahomey who fought heroically for the right to sell their own people - and other kangz and kweenz - into slavery.
It’s funny that they talk about that in an episode of The Jeffersons. George doesn’t want any gaudy african shit in his home and is gifted a statue that he’s wrongly told belonged to his kang tribe, he later finds out it represented his people sold into slavery by his own kind.

Dah Homie Kangdom.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:22 pm
Nubia and Ethiopia had notable civilizations, being neighbours of both Egypt and Yemen. Anything below the Sahara just stagnated.
That doesn’t surprise me. Anything below that is spears and mud turf. I’m not an expert on Africa (save for an interest in its wildlife) but the continent should have remained dark.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 17, 2024 11:53 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:22 pm
Nubia and Ethiopia would be cool. Ethiopia claims to have the Ark of the Covenant, so that could be cool.

Those sub-Saharans were illiterate and left little history behind, but that means you'd be given a lot of creative freedom. But I think SJWs would get pissy about players using a black to kill other blacks.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 17, 2024 11:55 pm

Turns out the Japanese aren’t on the side of magical Negroes

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 18, 2024 12:27 am

ASSCreed will portray him as the most important person in the history of Japan.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 18, 2024 2:52 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 pm
Lot of small kingdoms in Africa, mostly. Egypt had a couple Nubian Pharaohs iirc, but most of them were not.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 18, 2024 7:52 am

I can't help but think those small kingdoms were just the more powerful tribes clowning on the weaker ones.
Kinda like today, really.
Kama wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:55 pm
Turns out the Japanese aren’t on the side of magical Negroes
Turns out that twisting and turning a time and place in history to fit your ideology might offend the natives.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat May 18, 2024 8:55 am

When I think African kingdom I imagine slightly nicer grass huts, it’s like tech levels in a RTS.