Germany aka Krautland

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Germany votes 2017

Post by Charlar » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:10 am

Proud German Shitizen wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:22 am
The Prussian-styled education system is the pinnacle of conservative values.
No need to waste time on him, that's what he wants
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:13 am

Duwango wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:18 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:55 am
After all, didn't you claim that Reddit was perfectly fine in that discord despite shitting on them here?
The voices inside your head are absolutely off the rails :lol: But yeah, you can keep enabling Kugel's antisocial schizophrenic behavior I guess, since you've made it loud and clear you really think that's a hill worth dying on :lol:

Please keep lecturing the forum on how Germany destroying Europe twice (and on the process of doing it a third time) is the pinnacle of conservatism.
And you can keep popping in here once a week to yell at Kugel and shit on Germany in this thead and barely post anywhere else like you used to goon. You're totally not mad he outed you. :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:45 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:13 am
And you can keep popping in here once a week to yell at Kugel and shit on Germany in this thead and barely post anywhere else like you used to goon. You're totally not mad he outed you. :lol: :lol:
Is it any wonder why you Kangaroos will never free yourselves from the crown? :lol: Get your fucking priorities straight man. There's lots more to life than obsessively babysitting some store not-manager from a not-country who openly admits to having no hobbies or interests. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:01 am

Duwango wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:45 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:13 am
Is it any wonder why you Kangaroos will never free yourselves from the crown? :lol: Get your fucking priorities straight man. There's lots more to life than obsessively babysitting some store not-manager from a not-country who openly admits to having no hobbies or interests. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 am

That pic is you on maximum overcope mode.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:22 am

You didn't use to only post in Germany thread and show up here to shit on Kugel and nothing else. I want the old duwango back.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:22 am
You didn't use to only post in Germany thread and show up here to shit on Kugel and nothing else. I want the old duwango back.
I like to shit on Germans (and Germanophiles) in general, not just Kugel, even if he is the Uber Krautchanner. :lol:

This forum has gone too /pol/tard for my tastes so I don't really have any interest on reading up other threads in most instances. Nothing in particular against you guys. I just really couldn't care less for sperging daily about le death of the west meme or dem ebil sjws.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 am

Kill yourself goon cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:50 am

Duwango wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:39 am
This forum has gone too /pol/tard for my tastes so I don't really have any interest on reading up other threads in most instances. Nothing in particular against you guys. I just really couldn't care less for sperging daily about le death of the west meme or dem ebil sjws.
How unfortunate. Your missing out on some quality Lupa talk.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:22 am
The old duwango ain't coming back because he got outed. I don't know what the hell his end game was, but the moment Kugel went into that server and revealed how two-faced he was he stopped posting as often. I don't buy that that bullshit excuse about us being /pol/tards either since many Nobody threads have clear leftists or non-right wing people posting in them like drisko and occasionally rpgworm. We haven't changed politically all that much in the past few years, and him pulling the "oh you are just being ridiculous" meme while not debunking any claims is straight out of the goon handbook.
Old Black Man wrote: