Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:19 pm

I haven't forgotten Byzantine white slave whores. How could I when it's still a common practice called "Dubai porta potty" to this day?

You know how in Chess you'd exchange queens to simplify the game? We eventually need to just get rid of semites and negroids entirely. It would make everything so much easier.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:09 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:32 pm
It's wonderful that for once Jewish actions have repercussions
They're never going to learn. They're that stubborn and stupid. They'll keep voting Democrat, even though the Democrat party hates them and the Republican party has bent over backwards trying to appease them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:25 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:09 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:32 pm
It's wonderful that for once Jewish actions have repercussions
They're never going to learn. They're that stubborn and stupid. They'll keep voting Democrat, even though the Democrat party hates them and the Republican party has bent over backwards trying to appease them.
That's the weirdest part of it all. You'd think if anything that the Republican party should be full on anti-semetic. Instead not only it but also the Alt-Right are ultra pro-Israel and Jew bendy bois.

I could understand it here, because anti-Israel is literally not a platform you can run on. Word for word absolutely not allowed to be a goal for a party here.
But in the USA? Curious thing, ain't it?
Yet the Republicans have consistently been the party to do the most in terms of foreign war goals and in dick sucking for Israel and still the Jewish vote is consistently Democrat for the overwhelming majority.

It's because the US Jews never ever got any backlash for their votes. It all happened far away. Middle East, Europe, some other place. Never LA or NY.
I hope the woke faggots call out fatwas. I hope actual Islamic terrorists enact a Djihad and kick in the doors of those rich NY jewelers and behead Hollywood kikes. I want them to go full ethnic cleansing and for those retarded BLM college teens to cheer them on!

I get they don't care about nations, including Israel. So it has to happen to them, the cause, directly at their doorsteps, directly to them and their families.
Have mudshits rape them and their daughters, not some Europeans in Sweden, Germany or France.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:29 am

The Christian Right is the main supporter of Israel. If the Muslims retake the Holy Land, the Christians will likely be barred access and won't be able to make pilgrimages anymore. The Muslim fanatics might even destroy Jewish and Christian relics, as they've been known to do.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:56 am

I agree. Israel support on the right is due to Christianity. Allowing Muslims to control that region is theologically unacceptable.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:44 am

Faggot energy! Do a proper crusade then! Get both the mudshits and the Jesus murderers off the land then!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:35 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:29 am
The Christian Right is the main supporter of Israel. If the Muslims retake the Holy Land, the Christians will likely be barred access and won't be able to make pilgrimages anymore. The Muslim fanatics might even destroy Jewish and Christian relics, as they've been known to do.
Funny Palestinian Christians would disagree with this. They know they are next the second the Jews get rid of the Muslims. Unlike American Christians, they see Israel bombing their churches and treating them the same as Muslims.

Honestly the only reason American Christians support Israel is due to having a God Complex.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:40 am

Hamas and Israel have agreed to a ceasefire and a release of living hostages.
ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 am
Sorry DHI but I cant have this shitpost finished by Friday. I've been farting nonstop for days. Its impossible to sit by the computer in this state.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:43 am

Shit, Serbia has been going on a full kebab removal crusade and was stopped by NATO, a group that usually never stops anything ever at all. Odd thing that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:28 am

Now this is interesting.
Why Tara Strong is no longer in Boxtown wrote:After the 2023 Israel–Hamas war began, Strong claimed that Hamas had "brainwashed the western world" to support terrorism. She also stated that people can "help Palestine without supporting terrorism" and expressed support for Israel
This got her fired.
So far I've seen at least two actors get fired for supporting either side to vocally. This might quickly result in the same situation as the one on US universities, where it has become an unspoken taboo to talk about the conflict at all because the Left can't make up their mind where the right side of history is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette